I am so sick of seeing everyone in a relationship and I am not?

Arr you in a relationship at the moment? If you are or aren't it doesn't matter but the point is I am so sick of seeing everyone in a relationship and I am not! Many of the people I know are in the same situation and I just don't know why it's the case! I'd do anything for a relationship and I would love to have one but it just seems that every girl is already in one that I either see or meet! I don't know what's going on

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The world is a cruel place. I am 19, almost 20 and a college sophomore and still a virgin :(. Never had a girlfriend before or been kissed. I went on two dates with this girl only for her to lie and say she is meeting her boyfriend on the weekend when I ask her out on the third date. Pretty sure it was because during those two dates all I did was talk about myself. I guess my personality sucks.

Hey it happens. I am in the same boat as you as that is about the same experience I have had with girls too. For me, it was always that I waited too long to act. This one girl I knew for ever I finally started hanging out with her and we got so close and eventually when it came time that she was moving I still never acted and basically just admitted my feelings for her that day she left. Waiting is what makes you lose is the moral of the story I am trying to tell and that has already ruined my best chance at a relationship lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Well they're all in a relationship and you need to start focusing on yourself. Who care what other people are doing, just be the best person you can be. Nothing will change if you don't stop complaining and start taking action. You want to be in a relationship, make sure you're putting the best version of yourself out there and go out at meet girls in anyway you can, and just enjoy the ride.

• I dont think you hate the fact that you are not in a relationship but you just hate the fact that you are ALONE, thats different, just dont rush and jump head into a relationship if you are not ready you will regret it, and lack of experience in relationships can turn out to you getting your heart broke , getting cheated or something along those lines, take your time, look for a girl , dont be shy be confident aproaching girls, practice your game, and enjoy once you think you and the girl are compatible or you think things can work out work for the relationship, id strongly advise not to do so but i get what you are feeling and sometimes learning the hard way is the best way , so good luck!

Great advice and well said! If only it was that easy in real life lol

We are making it more complicated! Their needs to be an advancement in the way you can find single people around you! I always thought that I'd virtual reality infused within daily life ever took off like the microsoft hololens then ar could essentially become more mainstream and allow for everyone to have profiles and then their profiles can be displayed above their heads in everyday life! It's always what I think of for our future and something like that would make dating simpler as you will have a relationship part of your profile that could easily allow for people to identify if they are in one or not

thats such clever thought and a futuristic idea , if you didn't have a career goal or you hate your job (if you have one) its a great project, that is really hard to execute but i bet in the process of doing so you will find that someone that you were looking for , maybe a girl that shares the same goal and desire, go for it you sure have the mental toughness to do it.

• I know the feeling,
    If your alone and out and about, even having a good time, you may see a couple being happy and think "why don't I have that, I want that too!". But, think about why they have it? Did they just rush into a relationship just because? Should you do that just to satisfy some simple desire and get burned for it?

Take your time, wait a tick. and Calm down. I know where your at, and just take a focus on yourself.

i agree it takes time! I just wish it wouldn't take as much time to get a genuine relationship! Either way thanks for the great advice

Entirely agree, the wait times are to long! Someone should update that.

I wish we could have a technological advance in relationships something to make it simpler to find single people out there lol

• You and I are in the same boat. All of my buddies are with somebody. It's a pain when we get together and they decide to bring their significant other along...

I completely agree!

@WODSE haha if that's the case that would be ironic!

lmao most likely its the case.

• No I could care less lol

• Get over it and try to change it if you hate being single. I'm not in a relationship because I'm not interested in relationships. I'm asexual and aromantic.

• I'm not in a relationship, no. But I try to remind myself that I don't always know what goes on behind the scenes.

I don't want to be in a relationship just to be in a relationship.