How can you go from fuckable to wifeable?

Hey, so i really like this guy but i think he sees me as someone too hit it and quite it. So i'd like to know what is the diffrence between those two and how can you go from fuckable to wifeable?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no connection with fuckable and wifeable. So if you want that to change your gonna have to go a completely different route, you have to show him that you have an amazing personality and you have a ton of good qualities. But in the end its completely up to him if he sees that about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if a guy see you as a quick fuck then it will be hardly impossible for him to get that image out of mind of you... so here is what you do. Do not contact him for 2-3 months. After then if you do make contact, let him know your focused on school and working. You want to see more put together and not like you have been out partying, smoking and just lounging around doing anything. Do not bring up sex at all when he contacts you. Nope. Trust me, he will notice a change. But you still want to keep yourself up. Look attractive, but seem more confident. Get rid of telling him about your insecurities. Maturity comes with being sure of yourself. Even if you have to fake it.

Thank you, he always whatsapps me at least twice a day. He ask me how im doing and what im doing. Noticed he never answers when im asker how he is doing because he has some troubles in life and i told him that i'll be there for him if he needs me. I met with him a couple days ago for the first time and he kissed me and fingered me but tried to fuck me but i stopped him. Before he left he kissed me on my head and lips told me to message him and kissed me again. I would love to see him again but as wifey material (i never been kissed before and he knows im a virgin)

sista got game , lmao

Giving him sex whenever he comes around, just shows him that he has control. You will give him some whenever he comes around. He doesn't have to put in much work to keep you around. He may like you buy viewing you as wifey material is possible if he is willing to start comnunicating and being open about his feelings. Men that are to shut down and dont want to communicated but are quick to have sex... usually are hiding something. He may have someone else, kids or is married. You just never know these days

What Guys Said 8

• How to be wife material:
    1. look for older men. A few years at least. The guys your age may just be "sowing wild oats" and not ready to settle down.
    2. Bring something besides your lovely looks to the proverbial relationship table. It DOES NOT have to be traditional domestic cooking and cleaning mommy role (although it *can be* that, if you both agree on that.) It can be as a fellow breadwinner. It can be as a recreational activity partner. It can be many things. But yes, you have to be more than just an attractive "fuck puppet".
    3. How to do that? Learn things. Try things men might like to do as well.

Good luck!

• Withhold sex. No point buying the cow when you're already getting free milk.

• Hate to say it, but cook and do laundry!

• 1. Every. Single. Girl. Ever. "Knows" she would be an amazing wife. Doesn't matter if she's 50 pounds overweight, only a high school grad, and can't drive a fucking car.

• you dont... the fuckables normally end up single mothers in a trailer park lol

• You can't put the toothpaste back into the tube.

• If you ask a question in a manner like that... Your not wife able

I know im wifeable but i wonder what makes the dession for guys if you're wifeable or not

• difficult to say until knowing you properly

What Girls Said 0