Should I break up?

Should I break up with him?

First off we've been together 10 months. I've been through a lot of pain and tears but I've overlooked it all because I began to love him. We haven't had sex yet. I'm still a virgin and I want to have sex with him but deep down I know he doesn't care about me enough. Recently we discussed how I feared he would have sex with Someone else because he's waiting on me too long. I said I know men have needs and I'm hoping you're not the type of guy to cheat because we aren't having sex. He said I'm not gonna lie , I have thought about it but we are moving towards building a life together so we have bigger fish to fry. He also said he understands why men cheat if they aren't getting any at home or if sex with their spouse isn't good. At first I thought I should have sex to keep him but what if he doesn't even like sex with me and I break my own heart. He then said if u have questions about trusting a person you should just stop dealing with them including if I didn't trust him. The past two weeks I've noticed changes in his behavior. I have a gut feeling he may be considering or already have cheated. I don't wana leave him because I've grown to love him and he has a 5 year old daughter who calls me mom and is attached to me. Should I break up or stay?

• Break up
  • Stay
1mo I don't know if this helps but I'm 23 and he's 31

What Guys Said 1

• you have been together 10 months why haven't you had sex? I know you put he is waiting for you. Are you scared of having sex or what?

There are so many times he treated me badly since the beginning of our relationship. I always felt like I'd regret it if I did have sex with him. Just when I want to go ahead and have sex with him , he'll say or do something to make me think "wow this guy really doesn't care about me" he doesn't deserve sex with me. I'm just waiting on him to be more kind or more emotionally connected.

• 28d

Have you broken up?

• 26d

After I was asked to pay his car note and replied no. He then ignored me for 3 days so I finally sent him a text and ended it. I have been used , manipulated, and lied to so this guy didn't deserve a respectful ending. Yes we broke up. Please don't trust anyone.

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't care about you enough and has thought about cheating he isn't worth it and isn't trustworthy and you need that in a realationship, you can find someone so much better :)