What do white guys think of muslim girls, and would they like to date them?

I'm feeling hopeless lol. I feel only really attracted to white guys in Europe, and I'm a muslim girl. I know some are interested in me, but it's like they don't dare to approach me (Perhaps it's because of the stereotypes). Also are there white guys who are basically interested in staying with one girl for the rest of their life? #Teamforeveralone

28d I wear a hijab/scarf, so I don't cover my face, only my hair.

What Guys Said 29

• I don't like Muslim culture, so that is something that will most likely throw me off, unless she was raised in a Muslim culture, but doesn't believe in Islam, then that's different.
    Also wearing a burqa, niqab, headscarf, or whatever, will also be a turn off.

What will make me like her or not, will be if she follows Islam. If she does, it's a no from me, and I know many guys in the West that think the same way.

• 28d

Clear, thanks for your input

• I don't think much of them and what I mean by that is I don't particularly have positive or negative feelings towards them.

As for them in most cases the idea of dating them doesn't cross my mind, not only are they not allowed to date in general but are not allowed to be with anyone outside their own religion. Though oddly enough white christian and Arab Muslim relationships are getting more and more common despite that as well as Muslim women being with men who are not Muslim in general.

It's sad what there families and communities do to the girls though should they proceed I've seen a lot of stories and testimonies from girls about families disowning them and their communities turning on them.

Despite that I am interested in Arab girls I'm just cautious about it and yes I am only interested in being with one woman for the rest of my life even if I marry a unbeliever ( I am a Christian ) that would be the case we're not allowed to divorce a woman if she is not a christian.

• Muslims girls aren't allowed to date non muslims... that's only an option for muslim guys. I would have said non muslim white guys would date a muslim that doesn't follow their religion like you are doing though. But outwordly if she looks like she does, most won't be interested

• I thought Muslims women couldn't marry outside of their religion... how did you see this playing out in the long run?

• 28d

That's true, however I'm just asking a question. It's all starting with interest

• 28d

Well you're not really "just" asking a question you said you "only" feel attracted to white European males lol
      I'm sure a lot are attracted to and would be open to dating a Muslim girl... but like I mentioned where would it lead in the long run?

• 28d

I don't know, I'm open for other religions and also people who don't believe. I believe it would work out somehow. Love is a wonder

• I'm in America, and I have seen Middle Eastern women who were just stunning. However:
    1. They were of Lebanese Christian heritage, and so were not bundled up. In fact, they were "fashion plates", dress wise.
    2. They were open to non-muslim men. Well, duh, being Lebanese Christian, they would be, right? :-D

I guess the question is: Can you defy your parents on this issue?

• 28d

lmfao lebanese christian here checking in XD
      how you doing bb ;)

• 28d

I am

• 28d

so you ll have a civil marriage?

• Kinda just ignored them all my life, I've always thought they would just marry muslim guys or something. And to be honest no I wouldn't date her if she had to wear that scarf, if she was allowed to dress like "a normal person" then I might consider it as long as they didn't expect our children to become muslim.

• 28d

That's also what I mean with stereotypes, and I got your point thanks

• I would if i was Muslim. I'm sometimes attracted to women who happen to be Muslim. Religious conflicts in relationships usually spell doom in my experience.

• Yes, I would date a muslim girl, and I would defend her against any honor killings that might arise from her being with me... So I would buy lots of guns. I think middle eastern people can be very beautiful and kind, but I would not raise my Children Muslim because I want to be a good Jew. And I'm not very happy with Islam right now.

• I think that the problem is muslim clothing, and certainly a problem of understanding your culture, unless you are a western dressing girl?
    There is also the fear of a muslim family having opposition to an out of faith relationship or marriage.
    Personally I adore a lot of muslim ladies, many of them are very attractive.
    Most guys do want a relationship for life, marriage with children, but not often when they are quite young, they settle down when they fall in love!

• 28d

That's true, so in other words the scarf keeps them away?

• 28d

I believe it does put them off, most guys are not very religious these days, including myself.
      I have a very poor opinion of all organised religious groupings, they are all controlling, self serving, self interest protecting purveyors of fear, to prolong the future of their doctrine. All religions, demand obedience, and kids being brought up with their particular dogma, with no actual basis in scientific fact.
      It is true that the vast majority of armed deadly conflicts in the world are excused, or caused by, differences in religion, while most religious leaders, theoretically, teach peace!

• 28d

Thanks for your input *^*

• nope i won´t date them. but not only muslims. any religious people for that matter. buddhist is ok, cause i can respect that believe.

• I've known some nice muslim ladies, I've also known some right tossers. I wouldn't say it's stereotypes that distance people, more uncertainty because of cultural barriers and the confusion that stuff can cause.

• If you're beautiful it won't make a difference, as much.. But overall it would be very rare to have a white family accept a traditional islamic women. The views are two polar opposites

• 28d

I got your point. It is indeed very rare

• 28d

But it does work and can work. Absolutely. If you guys love each other there is no problem you can't overcome. Right?

• 28d

Yeah I believe in that and I think it's really interesting to have someone who's completely the opposite of me

• The Koran and Muslim religion clearly states that a Muslim woman can't date/marry a non-Muslim. So, even if they were educated on your religion they're not gonna bother with dating because they assume you think it's wrong.

• Yeah, I am Protestant faith and attracted to Muslim girls i think they are pretty
    and i have Middle Eastern fever. <3

• 28d

That's interesting :o Can I know why

• 28d

I just like middle eastern females i think they are gorgeous
      females i love their personality too :-D :-P

• Do your wear traditional muslin cloths and cover your face? I don't think that helps. In rest I don't think you will have a hard time meeting a great guy.
    "'Also are there white guys who are basically interested in staying with one girl for the rest of their life? '"
    Probably not many guys... Especially under 18 years.

• 28d

I don't cover my face, however I do cover my hair, and don't show much form of my body.

• 28d

I don't know what to say. Do you mind telling in what countrie you live? And also are you the only muslim girl at your school?

• 28d

The Netherlands, well yeah a minority

• Most of muslim girls are coming from a very religious family, most white guys think they can't have sex with u because u ll wait to mariage, which i have respect for, but you know what i mean. Also i guess would it be hard to introduce a white christian boy as your boyfriend to your family, but if u have a liberal family there will be a guy you can get :)

• iv had sex with a fair number of muslim women and iv got zero issues with them

• 28d

What about a relationship?

• 28d

huh i would ya.. actually was seeing my terps sister for bout a year while i was in iraq the first time lol

• Yea they are but many Muslim girls only date Muslim guys, so maybe they figure you won't and don't bother :(

• i would yea

• 28d

Do you feel attracted to them?

• 28d

but yeah i hope to eventually settle down with one girl forever. but right now im representing team forever alone.

• 28d

H5 xD

• I would date or marry with a muslim as long as she isn't religious.

• 28d

The I am a muslim by name kind?

• 28d

i dont date or marry someone with hijab. unless i am blinded by love.

• Whats the point? You have different religions

• 28d

That's what makes it even more interesting in my perspective

• 28d

I can't explain myself 😂 love is a wonder.
      Abortion is a personal option.

• 28d

You missed the point

• Depends. Id only date a muslim girl if she was not a barbarian.

• 28d

I don't even consider extreme muslims to be muslims and they are a minority (fortunately), but I get your point.

• 28d

ok cool.

• I think muslim girls are insanely gorgeous! I wouldn't think twice about dating one.

• I'm white muslim, just saying that there are white muslims.

• 28d

A white muslims.
      Where are you from? If you are from middle east then they will be rare to find.

• No offense but it's probably the hijab. It gives the vibe you're not interested, or your family's gonna marry you off to a Muslim guy or something.

• 28d

I see.. I think it's also because of ignorance. A conversation would probably help?

• 24d

Well... why do you wear a hijab? The purpose is so guys don't look at you all wrong, right? That's what it's doing then..

• There are white Muslims. Are you honestly Muslim?

• 28d

I've never seen them and yes

• 28d

Then go for them. I don't see what is holding you back. Ask a guy out after getting to know him.

• 28d

My mother is Muslim, I have Arabic blood in me but we are pale af, people from North Africa (Northern Algeria, Tunisia, Maghreb) are usually white, they're all Kabyles. I don't know why people are surprised when they know it exists, damn there is a fair amount of white people here, they happen to be very attractive yet I wouldn't date a Muslim myself; Muslim men tend to be very strict, wouldn't let me do many things.

• Some Middle Eastern girls are attractive to me (I'm White) but I wouldn't ever date a Muslim. Maybe a Hindu, or something else though.
    Your last question: Yes.

• 28d

Why?

• 28d

And all of the Muslim ISIS followers that shoot and stab civilians that they don't even know?

• 28d

ISIS has nothing to do with my religion. They're not representing islam in any way. They belong to the secret organisation.
      Search up: Simon Elliot

• Fuck yeah, some Muslim women are hot.

• 28d

Also in a relationship?

• 28d

What do you mean

• I've no problem with them, however, she'd need to know that I'm Jewish

• 28d

Why just Europe, why not America and other countries?

Also, of course there are white guys that stay with girls the rest of their lives... my whole family is an example

• 28d

Also,

Why did it take me replying to your status, just for you to reply to me, after my original answer

• 28d

Well I've been abroad before.. I was busy in real life, I would have responded even without it

What Girls Said 3

• I get a lot of attention from White guys. I'm Muslim too.

• I'm a muslim girl and I've been approached by a couple but it's only after they got to know me a little. I do think that they're a little cautious because they feel we might not be interested or might get offended lmao.

• 28d

I see.. that's true. I can relate to that

• I'm a Muslim girl in the UK. All different races like me, including white. Lots more white Muslims here too these days, actually my mum is one of them. Not everywhere though, mainly like London Birmingham and cities.
    And i also know white guys who do want to be with one woman for the rest of their lives. That's why loads get married lol.