This ugly guy likes me and makes me highly uncomfortable?

He is highly unattractive, not confident, has no friends and he constantly looks at me. He scares me because i never talk to him and he only has one lesson with me at school so i don't get how he had the guts to tell EVERYONE in his class that i'm hot (that embarrassed me so bad). I have a boyfriend ( handsome, fun , social) and he probably doesn't even know that but i don't wanna talk to him and say that because he might think i'm into him if i talk since he seems pretty desperate. I feel kinda sorry for him because i don't want to be mean to him and judge him by his looks but It's not only the fact that he physically is the ugliest person i have ever seen but that he also doesn't have friends and isn't capable of being social. It also annoys me because he thinks he's cool and stuff so he thinks i'm his standard even though my boyfriend isn't even close to him. I'm rlly happy with my boyfriend and I get called pretty etc. so i don't get why the heck he would think i'm totally gonna fall for him. Ew. I've had many guys ask me out who were rlly nice and had an interesting personality soo. . . i wonder what i should do.

What Guys Said 11

• It's just a phase, he'll get over it. Every guy has fallen for a bitch at least once. Just give it time.

• How funny. I used to be that guy back in the day. Your best bet is really just to straight up tell him that you have a boyfriend and you're not interested. I don't see what repulses you so much that you never said a word to him before. Still, his mindset is simple. You haven't outright told him "no" yet, so he thinks you're still fair game. It's up to you to end it.

And as for your boyfriend, I've been in his situation before as well. I'll give it to you straight. If you don't tell this guy to gtfo, you'll risk your man thinking that you like the attention this guy gives you, or that he's doing something wrong, or both.

Be upfront, be final, be firm.

• Sounds like blue anon lmfao

• You should grow up and stop looking down on people because of their looks or popularity. You're not any better or more important than him just because you think you're pretty and popular

• I'm sure he'll find someone better... shouldn't be that hard.

• Much more likely you're a guy trying shine a light here than a female telling us what women, universally, have agreed not to admit.

• Damn is he that bad, i mean what makes him so unattractive.

• Tell him to fuck off.

• You sound like a bitch.

• Sic transit gloria mundi.

• I'm sorry you're shallow?

• 26d

I understand you might think that so i'm rlly sorry.

• 26d

I mean, what do you want me to say... that I'm sorry you have people you don't like, going after you, orrrr the truth, in that, you're shallow

What Girls Said 4

• Just ignore it?
    Tell him to leave you alone.

But this sounds so mean. He may be ugly, but he still is human and has feelings. Take that into consideration before being so condescending.

• He might be an awesome guy. You don't have to like people to be kind to them!

• I couldn't tell if you were being harsh or just funny lmao

• the biggest piece of advice i can give you is to not drag him along. its gonna be a bust to the esteem but its better that he finds out now than later you know. if he ask you out or comes and talks to you just tell him you have a boyfriend. and if he still pushes after that tell him you aren't interested... but let him down nicely... seems like he has a busted up esteem already. He may act like he is the coolest person ever but inside he knows everything and if you were in his position you would know that that really hurts.

• 26d

Thank you and i'm very sorry if i seemed way to harsh.

• 26d

welcome, you werent harsh, you were just venting out your feelings... I've been there :)