😇 What are his intentions?

Long story short I started talking to this guy online during the summer who lives 10+ hours away and we developed feelings and had phone and Skype sex lol but eventually I stopped talking to him & blocked him everywhere because he was too sexual and I felt he didn't like me as much as I liked him and after that he would try to talk to me but I would be like nah because he just likes seeing me for some strange reason..

Anyways so recently we started talking again a little and he mentioned he wants to come see me and if I'd be down.. so I mean do you think he wants to hook up? Because I'm not sure I want to. Or do you think he actually likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think you are both bad for each other..

why do u say that

yeah do you think he cares for me though because during all this time he tried talking to me

No, he is trying to get laid..

Most Helpful Girl

• Did he talk about money to you? I have the same experience. We keep in touch about a month, but he asks me to borrow him some money after a month than I reject him

No lol he's independent

What Guys Said 1

• He wants sex.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he wants to have sex, do you?