Toxic Friends Ex?

I love my friend, we've been friends for 2ish years. But, she tends to be a little toxic with relationships, and makes things quite messy. there have been plenty of opportunities that I could be stopped being friends with her (she abandoned the friend group, and dated some people and it got messy). She started dating this really sweet guy a couple months ago, and it fell apart. He has started flirting with me and we have stupid games we play together and he hugs me, and holds my hand, and yeah. I really like him, but since my friend dated him I don't know how to handle it. She's quite toxic, and i don't know if I want to stir this up anymore. I just feel really selfish for liking a guy that I think we could last a while when she dated him for a few weeks.

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares, are you really going to pass up a good thing because of a bad person. She will either get over it and grow up, or be pissed and never get over it. Do you really want a person like that in your life anyway? Don't make that dude miss out because he got stuck with a girl who couldn't see what made him a good guy and you can. She discarded him and moved on to the next she has no right to get upset!

• I'd say go for it and let the chips fall where they may

What Girls Said 0