Would you talk to a guy who is still friends with his ex?

This guy (Ron) Im talking to is still friends with his ex and they go to church and have bible study at his house. I didn’t say anything about it until now because he made such a big deal about my ex boyfriend texting me. My ex boyfriend texted me thanking me for always being supportive and being there for him, I don’t want my ex boyfriend back. So Him texting me means nothing but Ron was so upset about it and thinks that Im hooking up with him.

I told him today if you wanna go to church with your ex and have bible study then don’t say a word to me when my ex text me. He said “I don’t have feelings for her” I said thats you I dont know how she feels or what she wants.

Most Helpful Guy

• So many hypocrits these days, which is the problem with your boyfriend there being a big fat hypocrite. Even go to church with his ex and you can't even text yours for some reason.

In either case, I dont see any problem with just being friends with your ex, im friends with mine and have zero desire, wish or want to ever go back. Its not a problem at all, shouldn't be anyway, but yeah in this case your boyfriend is just being stupid really.

What Guys Said 4

• I hope the next woman I fall for will answer YES to this question. I don't plan to block X#2 (2015) until she has made a baby and posts pics of her holding the child on her lap or something. At this rate she's going trying to get herself back to her birthtown in the Pacific Northwest, it'll be YEARS before she does, and she's a little old (44) to be wanting to make a baby.

• hell no. not i was going to get with them.

• I can talk to my ex but you can't talk to yours

classic possessive nature

• I don't see a problem with a guy who is just friends with his ex

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. My boyfriend is still in contact with his ex and it doesn't bother me.

• I'm literally talking to a guy who's still dating someone (very, extremely, complicated situation, long backstory I have my reasons) so im pretty sure you're good