Be brutally honest: what are my chances of finding a girl that is not already a mother?

i´m thirty so what do you think are my chances of actually scoring a date with a girl that isn´t a single mother? it feels like that species becomes horribly rare at my age already.

older single guys, what are your experiences?

girls: can you actually survive to near 30 without becoming a mom? :P seriously though, do you think it´s bad to be in your late 20 and not yet a parent?

• forget it, girls nowadays all have kids at age 20.
  • no, i think you still have a good chance.

Most Helpful Girl

• You Still have a chance. The chances will be a lot lower but there are plenty of women your age without kids. Like me for example... I'm about to turn 35 (single, never married, no kids). They are out there.

was it you desire to be married and have kids or did you get there, cause you didn´t find the right guy?

It was my desire and I'd still like to but I want to make sure I get with the right person. I'm not going to be with someone just for the sake of being with someone. I've been out of a serious relationship for a little over 9 years and I'm perfect content with things since I know the right one is out there somewhere.

Yeah being happy is the most important part

Most Helpful Guy

• the birth rate has never been lower and people have never been waiting longet to have kind. Should be pretty easy to find women in their 30's without kids and the ones in their 30's who do want kids are probably pretty desperate.

XD yeah should be... but turns out it´s not XD

maybe it's just your social circle, I know tons of single women without kids in that age range. Is there someway you could meet new people?

What Girls Said 11

• Personally I think having kids with thirty is a little bit late but you can't know beforehand. If the time is right it will happen and if not, then not. It's not like I am going to rush around now, desperately trying to find a man to have children with. It will all cole at it's own time.

you are so right about this, yet this is exactly what i think the majority of girls act like. i mean proof of that is the high count of 30 year old single moms... they rushed into it, not properly thinking it through.

well i´m happy that i am like that :D better than your every day fuck boy ^^

True! Nobody wants a player

• Lol 50/50, unless you're in the U. K., in that case it's like 5% lmao

xD are they so fertile in the UK? no i´m not from there :D

Well to be fair that one is a two way road, it's the guys responsibility to use contraception just as much as it's the girl's

yeah i agree. but i mean in a long term relationship, it can be so routine, that you just assume she took it xD and you don´t want to keep annoying her by asking if she did, cause this would somewhat imply that she´s not to be trusted.

• I know I dont want kids ever. But the thing is, most women are baby crazy at that age and will get it.

So I don't know what to tell you.

hmm not wanting kids ever is the other side of the extreme ^^ but good to hear that thee are girls out there that aren´t that crazy.

Interesting. But you said that not wanting kids is the other side of the extreme?

Well yeah she being open for it at least would be nice.

• Look for younger women. A lot of us don't even care about having kids. Or find someone who is waiting for marriage.

well i wouldn´t go for a girl who´s waiting for marriage either xD i think i would even more likely take a single mom than that.

Haha at least she wouldn't have children! Yeah, go for younger women in your situation then.

yeah i guess i have no other option xD

• 27 and not a mom. Not interested in kids, though. A lot of millennials aren't interested in kids, so the chances are high. Doesn't mean they aren't interested in dating or marriage.

haha thanks for making me hope xD i wish i would see the "lot of millenials" you´re speaking of anywhere :D

• 32, not a mom, never been married.

never found the right guy? or just not intersted in it?

ugh yeah xD bad experience can totally mess up your interest in relationship and the other gender as a whole.

yep, a bad experience can ruin you for this stuff for a while, that's for sure.

• Where I live, girls are getting married young and having babies ASAP. Two of my friends just had babies last week. I'd say it's 50/50 between us with kids and without kids.

yeah that´s what i feel like too. like they are forced with gun violence to marry and have babies as early as possible xD

• i have
    ... just move to a big city
    your odds will be better

• Yes I did survived. I am not yet a mother till now.

did you never want to? or did you just not find the partner for it?

• 29d

I am busy on my work and I did not just find a man I can be married to.

• In my friend group it's 50/50 now between moms and not moms... I am 29.

wow that sounds promising :D and how many of them are single too? xD

• Somewhere in between your two extreme choices.

yeah i intentionally made it so extreme to make the poll more interesting ^^

What Guys Said 9

• I knew a few, yes.

• problem is, why are u looking in our age bracket? kids or not, they are all damaged. i would work on trying to not look like a total slob, semi atheletic, have ur life in order, bam its no problem for most of these younger girls. also if u get sick of this bull shit with American girls and u do have ur life squared away. just import one from eastern Europe or what ever flavor u like.

well assuming they are damaged, would imply that i am damaged xD i don´t think i am so i shouldn´t make that very assumption for them right? xD

^^ no i just wanted to say that i´m not some ugly, fat cellar dweller xD i think i am quite decent. just to eliminate that reason for it.

oo well others might read it though ;) these things are not just singular... well some times anywya

• If you're 30, you can still date women in their early twenties, if this single mom thing is ac

Is actually an issue

yeah i did that. but it just felt wrong. it´s just so obvious for, that they are 10 years behind emotionally...

• Lower your age gap standards !!

looks like that´s my only choice.

Asker... I did because I want children still get. I couldn't be happier. Just as long as you allow her to just be herself.

• Don't EVER date a single mother. They aren't worth it. Regardless of how hot
    they maybe. I'd say your chances of finding a single women w/o children are
    very good. Whenever you meet a woman and she's interested, make it abundantly clear that you won't dat her if she has children. Be a gentleman, but stand your ground nevertheless. Trust me, it's not worth putting Humpty Dumpty back together.

well i don´t really care too much for them being "so hot". just not "fat" is mostly enough for me and that´s a hard enough task to find already xD

i personally don´t think they are "not worth it" and i don´t exactly understand why. can you elaborate on why you think they are not worth it?

i mean i´m not going to anyway, cause i just don´t want another guys child in my life. it´s too much of a downer.

Wouldn't.

oh yeah i´ve noticed it a lot! americans in general but women in particular have evolved a great skill for guilt tripping people, victimizing them selves and twisting reality in their favor xD

they would be able to turn any opinion in a frowned upon one.

• still high as a guy.. but once you're 40, girls under 30 will almost certainly be using you for money.

yeah i agree xD but i feel like that´s what girls always do anway, as soon as they leave puberty.

• at your age rare

• Why don't you just date women in their early twenties? Your chances of finding someone who isn't a parent will probably multiply by ten.

yeah probably but it appears a bit too young for me XD

Well if dating younger women isn't option...

Of course there are women your age that aren't yet parents, but surely you know that your dating pool will at least be cut in half. That means you can't exactly afford to limit your dating pool even further by being picky about appearance, etc.

You may have to settle for many other things if you want someone your age who isn't a parent yet. Unless of course you get *extremely* lucky.

well i´m not too desparate xD i´ll just take a girl that never wants children then xD

• You're a guy. Yikes. It is socially expected of us to date girls a few years younger. Jump down to 25 on the girl and throw in a bachelor/masters degree and you get childless as a bonus.

yeah i think that´s actually what my only choice is xD