Why do people act like its so easy for women to get a serious relationship when its not?

For starters I have been friends with guys who i liked who only wanted sex, and I did not want that. I have standards so I turned them down or sometimes the guys i liked ended up getting into a relationship.

Also I am not going to engage in sex with someone who makes no effort to go on dates or make a commitment, yet apparently its so easy for women. Ok bullshit. And I do approach guys sometimes so do not say I am not making any effort.

I myself have been ghosted before and been turned down because of my skin color yet I still approach when I feel like it

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy for women to get sex or crappy relationships, serious relationships are something else. Then again, this depends a lot on your standards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they think since we get guys to ask us out or hit on us, that majority of those men must want something serious with us lol False. Most, probably at least half just want sex. It is hard to tell which is genuine and which only wants sex.

Also, they think that we can just ask any guy out and that they'll be so flattered theyd date us. WRONG again, I've asked out not a lot of guys, but more than a handful and they all rejected me. So yea. I fell into that myth, I will admit "Im a girl, I have advantage over other girls because Ill be the one asking him out". Nope. Learned the hard way that sometimes, if a guy hasn't asked you out, it wasn't because he was too shy, he just doesn't want you.

What Guys Said 22

• sorry to hear, I think dating is hard on both sides, the assumption is it is easier for girls to find guys... but that doesn't mean a solid relationship.

Guys get a lot more rejection, girls probably have a harder time finding what they want... although we both do.

• A lot of guys don't want a relationship yet because they have trouble getting with women and thus feel sexually inexperienced; especially relative to girls they date. So, they don't want to be tied down to one girl, they want to learn new things first.

• It's significantly easier for women to get sex.

It's mildly easier for women to find someone who is willing to go on dates.

It's probably harder for women to find someone who wants to commit to them.

• Nora Vincent, a lesbian bull dyke Feminist who lived as a man for a year, says it's MUCH easier dating as a woman. She said women are very cold and harsh to men, a trend she does not experience when dating as a woman.

Stay on the line, Im calling bullshit

well you called bullshit and you got it wrong.

Book Name is Self Made Man. I've read the book, it's an easy quick and kinda fun read.
      Author is NoraVincent

and here is a video interview about her experience, she talks about dating as a man vs. dating as a woman in the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

• u use two examples... totally miss the point.

• It'd the fact of how guys are now a days its not you. I honestly wouldn't blame you for your standards considering most guys are just in it for sex anyways. This is how i look at it. "The right person comes along while you are improving yourself rather then you trying to find them"

• Not many people say that it's "easy" for women to get into a relationship. Most people say it's "easier" (relative to men).

• I have never heard any one make that claim. I know they claim (with some validity) that its easier for women to get sex but I have never heard its easier for women to get relationships.

• No one ever said it was easy for women to have a serious relationship. They have said its easy for women to get sex.

• Nobody thinks that it's easier. We just assume it's easier for girls to get sex, cause girls typically want a relationship and guys usually just sex.

• Skin color? It's more likely becasue you're trying to get them to work for your affection, set everything up, and what not and they're looking mroe for someone that carries at least half the relationship...

Some of them have actually told me its because of my skin color so think before you type

I pointed something out about you and you were offended. I was just blunt, you're the one that chose to argue... So the fight is all in your own head.

See that's the attitude...

• It's not. It's just easy for them to get sex. And quick short dates.

• By people you mean?

• It's easy for a woman to find sex, but a relationship, no

• You poor thing... I can stroke your ego for you if it makes you feel better 😒

• Women begins their smv at an age earlier than men and it doesn't stop until they're 30 (that is when men start theirs!). Feminists tell men if they don't bone women they're losers! There you go!

Mgtow came along and said "don't listen to these whores, do what you want" and that is why women find sex and marriage harder than before.

• Skin color huh, what color is your skin?

Im the same color as rita ora

She has nice color white to brown, there is nothing wrong with hat, actually is hotter then white.

• If you have actually something to offer then its not too difficult.

• Sure. But men don't get offered sex OR relationships. So you still have it pretty damn good.

Lol nope we do not

• Probably because women don't have to be the initiators

• It's not easy for women to get a relationship, and anyone saying so is just being bitter.

It's far easier for women to get sex.

It actually -is- easier for women to get a relationship when she's young, and harder when older, but its not nearly as dramatic as the sex difference.

• It's easy for women to get sex, no one said anything about relationships.

What Girls Said 3

• Its too much ignorance with this. Its not easier for anybody to get into a serious relationship. Especially with people who do NOT want to be SERIOUS with YOU. That is what's upsetting. The only reason why those guys got into a relationship is because they only saw you to have sex with and that's it. While the ones that chose to date them, are the ones they don't mind being serious with. Or usually they want the same that those guys want. Don't worry about those guys. Their immature and insecure. And if they don't want you, just focus on yourself in life until somebody is willing to take you seriously.

• Getting hit on for sex by douchebags with egos bigger than the universe doesn't mean that getting in a relationship is easier for us, and this is what they don't seem to get.

• A big subset of GAG only looks at the very hottest and most charming women and consider them "most women" while looking at the least socially adept men and consider them "most men."