Guys, when would you ever leave your girlfriend for another girl?

26

What Guys Said 26

• Not even a thought that I can process when I have the best girl that planet earth ever made/ inhabited lol.

She is the ultimate girl to me, unmatched in every aspect of every way. To leave would be to downgrade.

You don't vacate the championship mate 😎

• If she is a jealous drama queen constantly nagging me. I would leave her anyway, whether there is another girl or not. Otherwise, if the relationship is going well, I would NEVER leave her. I don't care if one is more beautiful or sexier. If I am with a girl, it's because I love her and I can't love a stranger.

• If I like the other girl more. If that ever happens, it means the current relationship is dying.
    I've been in that situation several times. Never regretted it.

• If I got into a relationship with a girl while I still had feelings for another, then that's possible because I can't stay in a relationship just to stay. They don't deserve that either and I'd want them to be with someone who is committed to them and only them.

Unless it's something like that, then no.

• Never. I'll stand by her until the end. I promised her that, and I'll follow it though. I don't take promises lightly. I'm an odd cat, though. So you can't go by me.

• If she:
    - isn't sexually open
    - puts on weight
    - doesn't exercise or live somewhat healthy
    - becomes religious to the point of dictating her life around that
    - puts children above herself
    - watches reality tv all day

... yeah those are pretty much it off the top of my head

• I haven't considered doing that in nearly 49 years. Why would I do it now?

• As long as my girlfriend doesn't change or start chatting with other guys, never. I was raised and taught b my family never to cheat on friends on on relationships. I have high morals. If the girl deserves it, drives crazy wants to cheat acts stupid or whatever I will leave her, but I will never leave her even if a hotter girl wants me. That is a shallow reason to break up with someone you love

• If I had a girlfriend, no. Not unless we had been fighting for a long time and we had tried everything to alleviate the situation. Even then, I would have to end the relationship at least a month or more before starting another relationship. I find people that jump from one person to another to not be kind to the person they were with in the first place.

• Never. I would leave her if the relationship wasn't working out, but I would never leave her for another girl. I don't really put myself into situations where I could fall for someone else when I'm in a relationship, cause that's cheating in my eyes.

• I will never leave a girl for another girl. EVER. I will only leave her for HER ONLY and what she has done to warrant me leaving her.

• You meant to ask this question to straight/bi guys... I will never have a girlfriend and I will never leave something/someone for a girl because I'm an aromantic asexual.

• Never had a girlfriend so I don't know. I don't think so though

• I wouldn't do that unless she does things I dislike.

• If she lost interest in me.
    If I'm no longer happy.
    Usual things.

• if she is a really, really bad girlfriend and there's another cute girl that wants me to be her boyfriend then i may be tempted to finish the relationship.

• When the magic is gone.

• If she has a low sex drive then yeah I'd leave her.

• Well that depends on if your ex girlfriend was acting kinda sneaky and weird dosnt it cause guys really want there girlfriend to act cool and not do anything stupid or else they will just find it rather awkward dating her

• i can't even get a girlfriend so i dont have to worry about it lol

Nice confidence level

• 28d

No, I've just heard guys talk about their troubles exactly about your situation. It's come to point to where I get annoyed or I want to laugh when I hear this statement

• 28d

@Abe90 its fine man.. people laugh at me all the time.. i just deal with it

• Assuming we're on about my likely potential girlfriend.. at this age, I sure wouldn't.. not a chance

• fuck no

• I can't even find one girl who likes me, two at the same time is impossible

• If I found out she cheated or didn't really care for me or respect me.

• If the relationship was going no where and a better opportunity came along then maybe

• Girl 1 tried to kill me