How do I ask a girl over without being creepy?

I just met a girl who I really like a lot. We've been on 2 dates so far and it's gone very well. My parents are gone for a few weeks and I thought to invite her over, maybe to watch a movie and order in a pizza. She said she's gunna pass and wants to get to know me a bit better, which is totally fair and I feel like I fucked up a bit for asking to early. When would be the right time to ask her over. Just so we have a place to hangout and not spend too much money as we are both still students.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm try your best to sound natural and pure. Creeps always ask me to "come over" to come hang out, no thanks. Just act decent and do something like what my boyfriend did: ask her out to a cafĂ© and later if she liked that, ask her to come try out some teas etc. that you have lying around at home. It sounded so sweet and normal that I agreed right away, and it was fun. We didn't do anything intense, which I recommend. Don't kiss her or go far at your house so soon, keep it chill and soon she'll feel super comfortable at your house. In turn, I invited my boyfriend to my place when my parents were gone for a while :)

Most Helpful Guy

• She declined once don't ask again for awhile. Maybe wait for her to invite you over to her place that way you're sure she's comfortable with the idea.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, first don't act like you fucked up. Act like you meant to do it and that you were fine with her saying no. Then spend some time with her, build trust, make a connection... and ask her... i'd like to have you over to my house sometime... name something specific that you want to do... that is normal... and then ask her if she is ok with that and give her an option to do something else if she's not comfortable with it.

What Guys Said 1

• do it indirectly by just hanging out somewhere near your place, then kiss her get into it.. then just make your way to your place when she's horny

if you ever ask a girl how they ended up having sex they will always say "one thing led to another" the key would be to slowly escalate. creeps usually start by saying lets go to my place, wheras natural guys just progress towards it slowly