Dating someone 8 years older than me... will it work out?

I dont want to go into too much detail but we basically have been seeing eachother for a month or so. We haven't got a label yet and I really don't know if he is planning on. Making us official. Im not a naggy/pushy kund of girl so I respect his decision but at the same time, I hate being in flings or casual things that never go anywhere. I can't help but think that maybe the age difference is what is stopping him from making us official? He isn't a douche and most of our friends know already. His friends have told me he likes me but they think he is still " sorting out his feelings"(whatever that means). He is a very good guy and we get on but I do have some insecurities from shitty relationships in the past which sometimes cause me to pull away, even more so now that I feel myself getting more attached to him but I know I can't afford to espxially if the situation is still uncertain. Anyone know if there is any hope of this working out? I suck at explaining but I hope what I said made sense

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.