Guys, have you ever gotten cold feet for a date? What would make you get over the nerves to actually go on the date?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• This is rather ironic but the only times I get nervous is if the girls not talkative prior to the date and I worry about her not talking during the date and there being awkward silences. I guess I'll just think of things to talk about prior to the date.

It's one thing if you do that for the first date but if you gotta do it every time you see each other then I'd get bored.

• 24d

I'm one of those girls who is super quiet when I meet people. It's nice to know this. I don't know how to change tho

• 24d

Just talk about whatever. Ask your man questions to get to know them. Even if a girl asks me about my hobbies, day, or whatever. It's better to have her ask that than nothing at all.

What Guys Said 24

• The hope of the chance that we may be spiritually compatible, and that she will swallow her pride and stick with me to the end of our lives, and not go running the moment she feels entitled or angry or bitter, but rather stick around, and work with me, work on the marriage.

• Never had cold feet for a date. Its not that serious. probably because i don't do "dates"...

• yes. just talk nice, not pushy, be understanding.

• A drink
    masturbation
    coffee - if it doesn't have blabbermouth results
    moving around, walking, dancing

• Just basic decency - You have arranged a date, it is good manners to show up.

• Well not really cold feet but I did feel heavily dehydrated.

• Only if i wasn't 100% sure i liked her enough to date her because she asked me out. I've still gone on a couple of those dates but I'm more careful now not to waste my time.

• What I do in order before the date work out, masterbate, hot shower and green tea it helps clear your head and seriously masterbation is a great stress reliever.

• It's a date, not a judgment court. I won't recommend alcohol or any pills, breath and focus and try to have fun. Be casual and talk casual and with time you will be relaxed

• Never, But it seems like girls always cancel on me
    I think its laziness

they dont want to go out of their way

I make it super easy for girls all the time, I pick up them up and pay for the date. all they have to do is enjoy themselves lol

• Id prob get cold feet. I'm not used to dating.

• A blunt

• Lol xD no I look forward to it. Why would I not go if I had a date?

• Nope, cold feet happen when asking for said date.

• No, i don't get cold feet. When me and a girls going out i won't stand her up.

• Not anymore

• Cold feet? Shoot, I can't even GET a date.

• Insert bad joke here: Yeah I just put on some warm socks and I was aight...

• Never been on a date sadly.

• Alcohol!

• Drink a couple of tequila shots and you'll be alright :D

• 26d

While i dont get cold feet and im not really shy i like a shot of 151 just to make it so im not annoyed so easily.. makes dealing with their bullshit talking easier haha

• 25d

@MrAssHat Lol most of the time when I go on a date they're cool , you ever smoked weed before going on a date that's when it get hard to concentrate your like dafuq did she just say

• 25d

haha ya i have but i normally just want to sleep when im stoned. But iv been on a lot of dates since my divorce id say on average with 3 different women a week but they all talk bout the same shit and it gets old fast...

• If I heard she was a slut yeah.

• i don't think women are worth dating. I just stay away and focus on other things in life. Women are not everything in life

• I threw up in the sink just before leaving... I'm a nervous wreck around girls I'm attracted to...