Should I do it?

I'm dating this girl how I really like and we been dating for almost 2 months and she recently asked me for nudes and I don't know if I should send them or not , because I have asked her before for nudes but she didn't wanted to send me nudes. And I never send nudes before so I don't even know how to do it.
What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it. If you ever plan on sending any, you should wait until you've been together for a while. It's too risky. You could never no up breaking up soon or getting into and argument and then she'll have your pictures to hold over your head or show people or threaten you with. It doesn't matter how nice or sweet she is it's just better to wait. I would never expose a guy but I know a lot of girl friends that have shown me pictures and shown others.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her only if you send me one first. If she asked for nudes she obviously wants to see your dick so make sure to get the right lighting and angle it could make a difference. If your on the small side or are just a little lazy like me just get one off of Google try to find one that looks kinda similar because she'll eventually find out if you two have sex and the pics don't add up.

What Girls Said 7

• Should you solicit, create, or distribute child porn you mean? I think you're more than capable of working out that one OP.

• Never put your face in a nude.

• if you dont feel comfortable with it then dont do it

• do it if you want if not? play it off

• Nah. If you're going to do something like that you need to build a higher level of trust. And it should be special for someone you truly love.

• Don't do it. Just be playful instead and say something like "maybe you should just see in person ;)", otherwise you could regret this.

• if you're comfortable enough to show her, then send them. it's like being comfortable enough to get a bj from her. if you believe it's fair to give and get, then make it clear that's a totally fair point to make. and it's not hard, just point and shoot, with the camera..

What Guys Said 1

• Never send nudes, nothing good can come out of that. Sending them is a great way to leave yourself open to blackmail and all sorts of problems.

Even if she sends you any, DO NOT send any period.