Man I need a girlfriend, help?

Suggest places to go to, apps, or tactics I suppose? I'm a junior in high school, close to 17, but I'm feeling lonely now that it's been like 6 months without someone

Most Helpful Guy

• Get in more extracurricular school stuff, force yourself to talk to someone new everday

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Be kinda and outgoing to everyone younl meet, boy or girl. Make tons of friends and get involved. You will then meet their other friends and maybe find someone. But becoming friends and getting to know someone is the first major step.

• 6 months feels like 6 years when your 17 lol don't sweat it bro focus on success.. it bothers me that so many guys on here are worried about girls n not success which attracts the girl and keeps her lol trust me bro u will thank me later in life for this advice instead of being 25 with nothing going on then u definitely can't get THE 👧.