Why women dont want casual sex as much as men if they are eqaully sexual?

What Guys Said 6

• because they're not.

• Men and women aren't equal in any way. Fuck what feminism and other bullshit say

• 27d

Feminists sleep around for the sake of feeling equal to men

• A lot of girls do have casual sex frequently now but I think some girls don't because they still are afraid of the negative stigma that comes with it. They don't want to be thought of as easy or slutty

• 27d

I dont want one night stands. SO YOU THINK I dont have one night stands because I am afraid of being judged? Lol

• 27d

I didn't mean that was the only reason why girls don't have causal sex. There are a ton of reasons. I just think that's a pretty common one from my experience in HS and college

• According to my poll I made, most men are ugly as fuck so women don't want us.

• Ask them.

• they are fucking hypocrites. Stupid women

What Girls Said 1

• Women earn themselves a repuation of being a slut. Guys just earn themelves reputation of a player. It's more acceptable in society to be a player than a slut