Is this girl trying get with my boyfriend?

She constantly always stares at him and me yesterday she looked me up and down and rolled her eyes, she some how always finds out where we are hanging out and just sits there staring at us or him I think she is waiting for him to be alone to try something she also tried to steal a girls finance. Is she trying to get my boyfriend or steal him, what do you guys think please help?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it looks like it maybe you just need to speak to her and let her know that he is yours!! I just hope your boyfriend is not silly enough to fall for her charm

• She sounds like a crazy stalker! Jeez! Look out!

• Girls will do ANYTHING to get men... and so will men, with women

What Girls Said 5

• She's that type of girl that gets off on stealing girls boyfriend's watch out. I wouldn't trust her. She seems jealous of you since she looks at you and rolls her eyes. What does your boyfriend think about her? He should tell her to back off if she keeps doing that.

• She sounds crazy, definitely watch out for her

• She could be, I'd keep an eye on her..

• Yes, she is obviously interested in your boyfriend.

• any chick who bluntly states another mans woman up and down is shady chick just saying or purposely flirts.. just right in front of you or knowing he's taken. been there lol.. just like if a man was doing it to us our men would notice red flag