Do guys who dont value female purity deserve to date virgins?

If my boyfriend didn't value it I would dump his balls and asshole

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they do not deserve a woman who is a virgin if they are not willing to wait until marriage, but what is this "Dump his balls and asshole" garbage?

Are you angry, bitter, self important and self righteous? Because it sounds like you are.

It's one thing to have saved your virginity, it's another thing entirely to be proud and haughty about it, I would say if that is the case, you're no better than a non virgin girl, probably worse, because now you think you are entitled, just because you have your purity intact.

I am better than women who sleep around

That man is out there, and I do believe you want to be honored, what woman doesn't? There are men out there, men like me who will prize and cherish that, if you can keep it. Just be patient. You are alright.

it doesn't make you better than anyone at all. all it means is you haven't experienced a certain part of life.

Most Helpful Girl

• By value, do you mean like those dudes who put utmost importance to virginity? Like the ones who worship virgins?

Define worshipping virgins

What Guys Said 10

• Define "value" ? . I dont care for example if a girl is a virgin or not a virgin, I dont have less respect for her either way

• I think your guys should at least respect you about it. I'm not going to say that I value her more because of it though. If I'm dating someone it's because of the person they are. If them being a Virgin has a role on her being the person I like then of course it has value. But being a Virgin doesn't make someone a better person if that's what you're asking.

• We deserve them EVEN MORE, because we will have chosen them because we care about who they are and their character instead of whether or not they have a piece of tissue between their legs.

Valuing the fact that you are her first man means respecting her.

@erererer
      Exactly. We respect *her*, not a piece of tissue between her legs.

It is not about issue. It is about having self esteem and not opening your legs to anyone

• I feel like most virgins want a guy who doesn't give off the vibe that he values it.

• If you would dump his balls and asshole, what would you do with the taint?

• Thank you for telling us that you're crazy religious person!!

• I dont care for a girls virginity. To say that it has a value is to say that i need to give something to have the privilege of taking it from a girl.

Id rather date a massive cock worshipping slut than a virgin.

• " dump his balls and asshole" ... degenerate

• Maybe dumping him would be a good for him, he can find a better girl that is not a virgin nutcase!!

• Who don´t value female purity? Is been virgin equal to been pure? You can be a virgin and have a mind of a slut.

What Girls Said 3

• Strikes me as a little odd that you value "purity" and then roll into dumping his "balls and asshole".

Im going to go out ona limb and say there is more to purity than preserving your hymen.

• What kind of question is this? People can date whoever they want.

• If a guy don't value virginity, then he does not want to date a virgin.