How often do you talk to your significant other a day?

I know we have jobs and get busy. How often do you talk to each other?

0|0
17|6

What Guys Said 6

• if you can't do it at least 4 times and then maybe a phone call when your busy then there not really an SO there just a conveyance so you can have someone there so you want be left out in the cold.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I had one, I'd want to talk to her at least once a day and text throughout the day.

Why do I get the feeling this is about a specific person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do imaginary girlfriends count?

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 or 10 times a day

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder whether people that chat whole day actually can exchamge that many new informations, or is it mostly just emojis and similair nonsense?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most the day, we talk on that Facebook messenger thing. But we don't always reply quick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• once a day min, sometimes several times if we aren't going to see each other. But if he's traveling and he often does, maybe once a day max.

0|0
    0|0
  • We work at the same company so drive in and home together, and chat on the works messenger program a few times a day

0|0
    0|0
  • morning, noon, & night actual calls. texting all in between

0|1
    0|0
  • I talk to my boyfriend everyday, but the time varies. Usually we text if we don't have any privacy or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Several times every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday without fail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Several times a day. I really don't like it but at the same time, if we don't, I feel like our relationship is in jeaporady

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as we can. Some days more than others, but it's usually texting a few times during the day and Skype in the evening for a few hours. We're long distance

0|0
    0|0
  • everyday... short morning spam and then all we can afterschool to 11 or 12 AM

0|0
    0|0
  • All day

1|0
    0|0
  • We live together but I don't talk to him much. We mostly do our own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday or every two days

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say few times a day, but I have no one...😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times a day sometimes, and a few times a day other times.

0|0
    0|0
  • We normally text all day

0|0
    0|0
  • all the days except when he has a meeting or when my boss come see me

0|0
    0|0