Would you be friends with your crush who refuses to date you but wants you as a friend?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 6

• I currently am but am dreading the day she starts dating someone. It will likely be even harder as we are currently so close its almost like we are dating.. but not

• been there, tried that. i´m smarter than that now. never gonna try that again.

• It depends how close we were when she rejected me

• This just happened to me and I did say yes. I kind of sucks but it is kind of good because now she sees what she is missing out on. The key thing is to make sure you don't hold on to hope of them changing.

• I doubt it.

• That would be too hard to deal with knowing that I always like her more than a friend

What Girls Said 3

• I know I wouldn't... if the crush was big - like it would interfere with my life if I kept hanging out with the,, but they didn't want to be with me romantically...
    i'd just say 'good day to you'.

• I would but only after a few months of no/little contact to give my feelings a chance to die down

• Thats my situation rn lol