Do you believe everyone has a person crushing on them, or do some people have no one like them?

I'm liked by everyone as a friend but feel like no one has or ever will like me without me "convincing" them I'm dating material. Is this silly or am I right in assuming no one has a crush on me. I ask just so I'm not insensitive to those who might.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, if you're popular then I'd have to disagree with you! There's probably some shy girl who likes you somewhere! A lot of the time when you're popular, people might like you and not even know also! That could very well be the case!

• I think everyone has at least one person that likes them, the problem is jus finding out who

• it seems like when I end a relationship some guy comes out the woodworks & gives me the "I've liked you for a while" speech. these are people that I never suspect liked me before. so many people may like you & you may not kno it.

• yeah ı beleive that

What Guys Said 0