Do women dislike players because it forces them to compete with other women?

Obviously these players are desirable men or they couldn't get multiple women's attention at the same time.

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 11

• No. Women dislike "players" because they make us feel used and betrayed. It has nothing to do with "competition" and everything to do with wanting to be treated with respect and dignity. It hurts to be pumped and dumped - particularly when you believed it was going somewhere else. It's not like most "players" are honest about their intentions. They make a woman feel wanted and then turn around and kick her to the curb as soon as they've gotten what they wanted out of her. It's cruel.

• No. It's because they're hurting and manipulating people.
    Don't lead them on for a relationship or something like that and have them feel used. if the other person is ok with having sex no strings attached, no commitment fine. but that's not how all players set up their sexual encounter.
    I don't care if you're promiscuous just don't hurt others. It's kinda like I don't like undercover gold diggers but I'm ok with sugardaddy/sugarbaby relationships. For the simple fact that the other person is aware the nature of the relationship

• no because they're *ssholes who manipulate you and lie to you and use you then throw you like an old pair of socks and move to other girls... pffffft thanks but no

• A player can be sexy and good in bed, but in a long run, when I feel it is more of a game to the guy then the actual connection with me, I feel bored and pretty quickly the whole thing stops being exciting for me. I can feel a guy needs more of an ego boost from dating me than anything else I have to offer. I don't think he can really "see" me. He is all excited about his "performance" and how great of a player he is juggling all these different women who are into him, but I'm bored. But it's like I'm not even there. I'm like the mirror he is looking into to watch himself being "cool". I feel like a very replacable object, because I don't think it even matters for him if it is me or someone else there in bed with him. So I soon find it boring. And I don't feel like it is a compliement that he gave me his attention. He is ready to give it to so many , it's hardly something special to be chosen by him. And the funniest part is, these guys think they are playing me and they like the feeling that all these women are so hopelessly in love with them. (" I'm such a Casanova, I broke so many hearts" ;) But I also label them very soon to be "good for one thing only", I don't think highly of them at all, I and if I feel like it, I continue with them only for sex, but even that gets boring pretty quickly since they are so generic in their approach to women (they usually have the same old "bag of tricks" they use on women and think it works great everytime with everyone). So - players ok, only for some short term fun. I kind of think of them with a bit of pity like some undeveloped creatures that have not mastered any deeper forms of relationship with a woman, just the easy stuff.

• woman hate players because theyre basically assholes

• lol no

• No they don't like them because they play with girls.

• I don't dislike players, I just don't play the game.

• No, they just need a man they can trust and with none std

• 27d

Why assume STD's?

• 27d

They cheat on their girlfriend all the time so no they can't keep one

• 27d

You're making broad statements

• if players believe this then that's stupid.
    Men and women BOTH have to compete everyday without having a player in their life. finding a mate is competative anyway.

the reason us women hate players is they make us feel like nothing. like we are an object. no meaning, no worth to us.
    or another good example
    a player sees a woman the same as a butcher sees an animal. just a piece of meat.

• No it's because they are manipulative. They play mind games and manipulate peoples feelings. I'm too wise and ahead of any guys game. I'm a master of manipulation , and only use manipulative tactics on guys who I know are manipulating me

I've manipulated many guys on gag too 😉

• 27d

wish i could manipulate a guy i am talking to atm. he's such a creep. i have set boundaries and he still tries to talk dirty to me like i am his personal fleshlight. i have only known him on facebook a week

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, they dislike the fact that she's not his only one.

• The issue is probably more about wanting the guy to be honest about commitment. If all desirable men were faithful, there would be less options for girls. The girls would still compete.

• I kinda agree with this, they play the game in most cases knowing what the dude is like, then cry when they lose to someone prettier, smarter, more wholesome than they are.

• No, they like them because these guys tend to be good looking, outgoing, smooth and appear confident, at least moreso than the average guy.

• Women love men who have options but choose them because they like to feel special... I don't know why but women love attention. A female once told me she had threesome with 2 guys and the best part was when the attention was ALL ON HER...

Women are weird like that... Anyway players understand how women work and use that to sleep with them but who cares...

• No, they dislike players because they are sexual predatorsm