Would be wrong for me to act like an asshole to get women to like me?

I plan on making physical changes in the way I dress and losing weight/getting fit. Then I plan on being just a touch more rude and faking confidence. I would just be a guy who would tease women non stop and not care what anybody thought. I'd still mostly actly like myself just not care as much about how my actions effect people. I currently am overly nice and like to put girls on the spot and tease them. I'd just act like the guys that are currently people admired by the girls I know. Im actually a caring person and would be an amazing by friend but I feel like I need to act the part of a "bad boy" to get my foot in the door.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... Don't do that dude. If you're not naturally an asshole, don't be that tryhard who pretends like he is but then does a 180 and completely weirds the girl out by being nice and shit all of a sudden.

What Girls Said 5

• You'll be wasting your time. It's pretty hard to keep up a fake persona like that. Lying about your personality isn't exactly a great way to start a relationship.

• You don't have to be an asshole, but showing confidence and a little fearlessness is going to carry you a long way. Being disrespectful though isn't going to help you with most women. Teasing women... as long as you are not attached is not being an asshole unless you are doing it the wrong way even if you are teasing every woman in sight.

• being an asshole is something that is done naturally. if you're not an asshole & putting on a phesod woman will see straight through that & it'll be worse bc then you'll seem fake. you'll be a "wannabe"., it's like trying to fake swag

• Be yourself!

• If it works or not, please do a Mytake because this could be like an experiment.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should give it a try. It definitely isn't wrong because it works for a lot of guys. I just wonder if you'll be able to pull it off because in the end, it's difficult to become someone you're not and if you're a nice guy, you might not be able to accurately pull off the bad boy thing without just coming off as weird. Still, I love that you're willing to try!

exactly this except I don't think you can pull it at all.

• Good luck

• Lol. Too late to join us now, bud. Stay nice, women like their friends to be nice.