Would you be interested in going on a date (with someone you like) if s/he asked 2 weeks in advance. Ex 3 Fridays from now?

We have liked each other a while, and have hung out casually but its been difficult to get it together to be alone-due to busy schedules; conflicting schedules ; travel etc. I have a clear idea of my schedule now , so i'm in a position to ask.

So if you were interested in , would you say yes, or would you be uncomfortable by the advance notice? I mean i guess two weeks isn't a huge amount of time.

Should i expect an answer on the spot , or just tell him to let me know a few days in advance?

Obviously id rather know yes or no , now. If he changed his mind later he can ask me out himself.. I have never asked anyone out -never been interested in anyone- so i'm not sure how it works. When its in advance like that are you supposed to leave some wiggle room?

Thanks for your help.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if she could only meet that day and seemed legitimately interested I don't see why not. it would just be a long wait and I'd at lEast want to text and call her during the long wait lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks for answering. Would you rather go to the park (if weather is nice) or see a movie at a local retro theater-both in walking distance.

• 27d

Personally it depends if I'm getting to know I'd choose park so we could talk. Or I'd pick movies if we already knew each other well.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would terrify the crap out of me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, that seems fine, but we need to keep talking or messaging each other in the mean time.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks for answering. Would you rather go to the park (if weather is nice) or see a movie at a local retro theater-both in walking distance.

• Show All
    • 1mo

LOL, funny how some simple things end up being so complicated!

• 1mo

i KNOW..,. sigh.

this was meant to be my one gesture to clarify things. lol

• Clearing up the schedule!

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

• 1mo

Honestly, either one would be nice, for talking probably to the park

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!