Would you be interested in going on a date (with someone you like) if s/he asked 2 weeks in advance. Ex 3 Fridays from now?

We have liked each other a while, and have hung out casually but its been difficult to get it together to be alone-due to busy schedules; conflicting schedules ; travel etc. I have a clear idea of my schedule now , so i'm in a position to ask.

So if you were interested in , would you say yes, or would you be uncomfortable by the advance notice? I mean i guess two weeks isn't a huge amount of time.

Should i expect an answer on the spot , or just tell him to let me know a few days in advance?

Obviously id rather know yes or no , now. If he changed his mind later he can ask me out himself.. I have never asked anyone out -never been interested in anyone- so i'm not sure how it works. When its in advance like that are you supposed to leave some wiggle room?

Thanks for your help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly if she could only meet that day and seemed legitimately interested I don't see why not. it would just be a long wait and I'd at lEast want to text and call her during the long wait lol.

Thanks for answering. Would you rather go to the park (if weather is nice) or see a movie at a local retro theater-both in walking distance.

• 27d

Personally it depends if I'm getting to know I'd choose park so we could talk. Or I'd pick movies if we already knew each other well.

Most Helpful Girl

• That would terrify the crap out of me.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, that seems fine, but we need to keep talking or messaging each other in the mean time.

LOL, funny how some simple things end up being so complicated!

i KNOW..,. sigh.

this was meant to be my one gesture to clarify things. lol

• Clearing up the schedule!

Honestly, either one would be nice, for talking probably to the park

What Girls Said 0