Girls, have any of you ever gone somewhere with a guy but ended up spending the time there with another guy?

Like the dude you went with just wasn't doing it for you but you met another guy who was way more interesting?

28d And guys has anything like this ever happened to you before?

Most Helpful Girl

• A few times actually, on dates that end up horrible. Most often it's when the guy I'm out with is so conceded he does nothing but talk about himself, never lets me say a word and doesn't really pay attention to me while we are out.

Most Helpful Guy

• This sucks but yeah. I met a girl been talking to online, went bowling. After we left she suggested skating so i said well ok, this is a good sign (continuing the date) I rode with her and I had no idea where we had traveled (wasn't paying attention or too nervous one.

Got there and when we walk in the door there was her ex and I guess friends she knew. She then proceeded to say I'm going skating hanging out with him laughing and carrying on. Time goes by... I sat there like ok any minute something will happen introduce me with her date or whatever. When everyone was leaving called me by the wrong name and said I forgot you were here! Ready to go? I'm like yeah take me back to my car. Why you leave me? No answer...

It was a quiet ride, with mostly her on the Cell phone yakking to her friendsI got out. Left to go home, Went to bed, login the next day and I'm blocked. With no contact ever again. What an odd night and experience. That was 14 years ago

What Girls Said 28

• I have never been to a date so no. Closest thing was my Crush from 2 years ago who asked me to go with him to party and he told me he would walk me home if I'm scared of going back home at night alone.
    We spent most of the party together but at the end he was too tipsy and still into the party and one of my friends was drunk so we had to take her home, I got fed up and didn't wait for him lol and went home with my friends instead.

• To be honest yes. Several years back this guy left me hanging and did a no show to a date he organised. I called him and his phone was off and went to voicemail. So yes I hung out with a mate. His girlfriend came aswell and we went bar hopping, which is just going bar to bar to bar.

• Yes, but unintentionally, and the dude I went with was a friend, not a romantic attachment. Also - didn't go there with JUST that dude, but with a whole group of friends, but then he got upset at me and angry... So...
    Later the other girl in the group told me he liked me for a really long time, but was afraid to say anything.
    His own fault, I guess...

• No. But a guy did this to me. It wasn't like a "date" date, but we were hanging out, then his lady friend that I guess he had a big crush on came and he like completely ignored me and was just talking to her. So I left and he was like "what's wrong?" I was like "just continue ignoring me and I gotta go".
    I haven't talked to him much since.

• I'm not into the party scene, or bars, so I wouldn't have been in a situation where that would have been possible.

• No, this has never happened to me because most of the time, my guy I went with is always checking up on me.

• Never ever ever. I mean, I've been invited to like 1 party ever (ok maybe a few more) but no, haha. I don't think I ever went with a guy, ever. And I never traded men.

• No! Even if I want enjoying my time with someone, I wouldn't ditch him for someone else. That seems awful.

• I'd only do that if the guy I came with found another girl more interesting. I wouldn't ditch someone (whether friend or a date).

• I don't think so. I did go to this event once with this dude I was dating. I ended up leaving him for a few hours to mingle with other people. Then went back to him

• Nope, I can't say I have.

• Yes. Went to a store to get a movie to watch and we ran into his friend. I talked to his friend for an hour.

But it wasn't a date. The guy liked me though and I didn't know that, otherwise I wouldn't have talked to his friend.

• Never.

• no. that sounds like it's impolite.

• nope

• Lol no. I don't even go out with guys really.

• Nope.

• nope never happened

• Omg yes oops but this guy was ok until he started drinking and he was dancing like shakin stevens so i left with another guy and went to another club... never heard from him since he's prob still shakin...

• Nope

• Nope. That's bogus

• No that's never happened to me.

• Yeah I've done that before lol.

• 28d

Why?

• 28d

It was in HS and that guy kept getting into arguments so I ditched him and started hanging around this other guy.

• only if the guy was just a friend

• No never happened.

• No...

• Kinda. I went to the mall with my brother and I ended up with one of my friends from school.

• Yes, I've had this happen both ways in high school.

I went to the fair with a guy who seemed to have no interest in me, so I let him go home and met up with some friends and another guy who I liked.

I went to a party with my ex boyfriend that I was hoping to get back together with and he left me there so he could take another chick home. I remember being ticked I had to find a ride home unexpectedly.

I barely remember either of these.. small potatoes in the long run.

• 28d

Was the first guy pissed?

• 28d

No, I don't think so. He didn't seem interested in me at all and I don't know why he bothered asking me to go with him.

What Guys Said 9

• Cold blooded, but it seems like the stuff of movies, never heard of it happening.

However, i wouldn't put anything past the some guys/gals.

• That's how I met my ex... she was invited to my housemate's birthday party so they could set her up with one of their single guy friends... but instead she saw me and came after me instead.

• 28d

Was the guyshe was supposed to get with pissed?

• 28d

A little but he ended up hooking up with another girl from the group at a different party a few months later.

• I have been lucky and that never happened to me

• I was casually seeing a bartender and went in to visit her. While there I struck up conversation with another girl at the bar. when she and her friend were leaving, I walked out with her, and got her number before going back in to the bar and ended up dating her for about 3 years. But that's probably a little different than what you asked.

• Ah dude... it's happened to me so many times. I even took a girl on a date once and thought I was in there only to find out that she had a boyfriend at the party I went to. Told her to take a taxi home lol.

Yeah prostitutes don't do that:)

• I don't think so but I've heard of it happening

• Can't say that I have.

• Nope and im sorry that happened to you bro

• 28d

Never happened to me but it is something in the back of my brain when I'm dating

• If I was that guy, I wouldn't leave em' alive bruh..