As a boy at age 17, would you stay in a relationship if the girl is waiting until marriage to have sex and you are not waiting?

What Guys Said 8

• There is no good single answer for this. Anyone who answers will do so from their perspective, which may vary greatly considering background and upbringing. Personally I would not stay in such a relationship. Sex (though not necessarily always THE most important part of a relationship) is very important. I may feel very good about someone, and then once we have sex a few times, I may find out that we are not compatible in that area. I stayed with someone for ten years where our sex drives and compatibility were soooo far apart. It was a big reason we split. Imagine if you marry someone and feel the religious, family, or whatever pressure to stay with a person with whom you are not compatible. Some would like to know if all aspects of a relationship are potentially good before deciding to spend the rest (or a large portion) of their lives together. For some, sex is just not a big deal. If this is the case for you, then perhaps you will find someone that will feel the same if you hold out for that. You may be happier in the long run.

• At 17, no. A 17 year old is a little boy and little boy don't think.

If you are right for each other and will spend your lives together, a few years waiting is nothing. However most little boys are not mature enough to see that yet.

• no, that would not end well in any way : i'm leaving this relationship because as much as i love her sex is a NEED not a DESIRE... (look it up) so i would want to have sex with her eventually and she would say no : again and again... So i'm going elsewhere

• No, that's absurd. You have needs, Just please for the love of God used protection. Find someone who will satisfy you.

• No. I wouldn't do that at any age.

• Do you know how many hormones are screaming SEX at that age as a male?

• NO, no way in hell

• 25d

why not?

• 25d

Well the fact that he has like 4 kids from 4 different moms... He also went on about how when his cutting phase would end, all he would want is sex and food all day. Nasser Elsombatty was also a known womanizer. But once your testosterone gets past a certain point it doesn't make much difference to labido.

• 25d

fggfdg

• Yes I would if she had big sexy muscles like you... I would do everything possible to marry her asap

What Girls Said 1

• Find people that want to do the same