Am I with the wrong guy?

I recently started seeing this guy and he is attractive and very nice and respectful. He is the one asking me out and wanting to see me. But when we hang out I don't really feel the chemistry with him. He is honestly the best guy I could ask for but I don't feel as giddy or super excited as I think I should. Could it be because I got out of a 3 year relationship three months ago? Should I just see how things go? I don't want to lose such a great guy though. These kind of men are extremely hard to find. Will I eventually start feeling the chemistry if I keep seeing him? I appreciate your opinions!

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe it takes time give it time if you still feel their no chemistry then your best either put on the friends with benefits list or just keep him has a friend but give it some time though

• I think you should discuss it with him so you if there is no chemistry at the end of the road, you just dump him and make him feel like he wasted his time. My current girlfriend likes me but was attracted to someone else but she told me and I made it my personal mission to make her forget the guy. Now that attraction is all towards me and she actually loves me now

What Girls Said 1

• It honestly depends. Sometimes chemistry might happen after a while. Sometimes it never does. It's all up to if you want to give it a chance or not. Anyway you should probably talk to him about it.