How do I get my boyfriend to stop thinking the worst of me?

weve been together 3 years and he used to think I was a kind caring girl which I think I am but obviously we've had a lot of arguments and now he assumes what I'm thinking and why I'm doing something and it's normally in a bad way. I can't take it for example i might say something like 'how come you don't speak to 'girl' anymore' trying to show an interest and he'll assume that I am trying to keep tabs on him or find info he even goes to measures to say I'm a psycho and I'm left stood there wondering what the hell I did wrong. And when I try and say no I didn't mean it like that he'll say I'm sick and that I'm a great liar? Obviously we've argued about a lot of different stuff but mostly my trust for him and now he thinks I'm crazy about him and other women. How can I fix this because he won't listen to me anymore? He's not willing to change his perception of me? :(

What Guys Said 1

• Trust = Relationship. Communication = Relationship.
    Unfortunately, if he doesn't grasp this even with you constantly reassuring him, I don't think he will. Calling you a liar when you are trying to have a simple conversation with him is incredibly excessive. Has he showed this kind of mood prior to now or is this a recent string of how he is reacting?

What Girls Said 2

• He's skeptical to you. This usually won't develop into a good rs. If it's getting worse and you can't take it, better leave him.

• He seems like he's the psycho one tbh and like its an unstable toxic relationship, I think you need to reevaluate if this is really the man you want to marry and have children with one day.