How do I win her heart (a girl who blocks me all the time)?

She is perfect. A beautiful girl who has never had a boyfriend before, 21 years old, a virgin, a die hard Christian girl, and very loving and sweet.

There aren't too many girls out there like that, especially ones that have never had a boyfriend before.

She is like my only hope.

She blocks me on twitter, facebook, and instagram and says I am not the guy for her. yet, she has never even met me in person before.

Please HELP!!!

What Girls Said 13

• Okay look listen. You need to take the hint. And if your not a Christian either, and God is warning her about you because you maybe into things like porn, masturbation, or anything else to just get into her pants, when in fact she is waiting for marriage to have sex, or your a person who will stray her away from God. Then no, you aren't for her. I'm just like her, a Christian and is almost 25. No boyfriend either. And besides. WHAT is your intentions with her? Why do you feel the need that you need her or want her that badly? Your not giving other specific and important reasons why she should be yours. She is blocking you for a reason because she doesn't want you and doesn't like you in that way. Plus your scaring her. She has already made up her mind, and she is not looking back. There is also a thing called intuition. We can sense it and know about you without even knowing or talking to you. Usually 1 look is all it takes. So again. My question to you is WHY do you say you want her or need her?

I am a Christian.

I like her a lot because she has never had a boyfriend before. She never had her first love.

I never had an actual girlfriend (ignore the username, it is a joke) and i want me and a girl to be each other's first loves.

I remember her telling me that she doesn't like it when guys have a past

@Cheergirl_BF

The point is she is looking else where for her own reasons and intentions. She is not going to find that on a site that promotes secular culture. You may be there, but she is blinded by what she wants and thinks she needs in a man.

• Sounds like you've effectively creeped her the heck out. Leave her alone.

How many pretty girls out there are my age and never had a bf? Hardly any.

There is no way to get her to change her mind?

@Cheergirl_BF No. Anything you do now will just be harassment. Time to leave her be.

• Stalker alert!

• Send her 8000 emails. Show her the depths of your love.

• She wants a man who goes to church she's not going to find her man in the internet that's for sure

That is how I found her. On a dating site.

Well if she's blocking you that's a sign that you should probably leave her alone.. you're just pushing her away if just anything.

• Just can't help yourself can you crazy man?

Realize too I just try to get reactions on here. But I am also serious a lot too.

• She's not interested. You can't force her.

• You haven't even met her in person...
    well she hasn't blocked you on SNAPCHAT yet.. so go try that
    good luck buddy

• Ugh. Men like you are as annoying and unattractive as they come.

Stop bothering her.

• Get outside of the house, and meet christian girls at church.

• Stop scaring her

• GAG is weird enough that I can't tell the trolls from the sincere anymore. 🐀🍡📟🆓🛃

• You have to leave her alone so she can decide. Maybe you are scaring her 😱

If I just leave her alone, she will just move on. She doesn't know me that well. She wouldn't care.

You don't share her faith. Even if she liked you, she knows you are not the one for her and so she shuts it down.

I am a Christian too

What Guys Said 11

• Dude just fap and move on.

• She doesn't have to give you a chance. She probably smells 'creepy virgin hunter'.

• You can't: she's not even still making her mind up, she has already clearly decided she doesn't want you.

But she hasn't even given me a chance. It is like she decided right off.

She has talked to you online hasn't she, and saw your pictures? So she gave you a chance, she just decided you were not it. But even if a girl gives you no chance at all you just have to accept that: you can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do.

• leave the girl alone. You are acting dangerous.
    You NEED to leave her alone.
    In the U. S this is how you get killed in a justified case of self defense

You know who that was right?

I don't even message her or anything. No, that is NOT stalking. I troll around sometimes. Sometimes I am serious on here too.

I do get psych help. But my psychiatrist is even giving up on me. Of course, his practice is somewhere far away

• I wouldn't want a girl whose a lazy piece of shit. But I also want a girl who I can have time to spend with

• When is someone is NOT INTERESTED, you can't win their heart so don't bother.

• The thirst, step out of the desert for a min

• Get the hint and leave her alone.

• Lol just move.. u want to be seem someone needy to her? Be proud not a pussy.

But how many pretty girls ny age have never had a boyfriend before?

Leave these pretty chicks alone bruh, hit to gym look at ya self be a buff guy you will ofcourse get chicks. Moreover they will be wet for you haha.. 😎

Don't be a complexful foo' who can't handle shi' thats a turn off so chicks like cheergirl will usually
      run away from u.

Hahahah this

• Yeah bro, this is just creepy stalker behaviour.

I'd let it go.

• how do you know if she is a virgin and never had a boyfriend before if you have never met before?