Guys, Would you prefer a girl that likes to do nothing on the weekend or is usually busy and likes to keep it that way?

• Do nothing
    73% (41)
  • Be busy
    27% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I don't know.

I like doing nothing and just relaxing so I could definitely enjoy just being lazy on the weekend with a girl who is the same as me.

On the other hand, I may benefit from having a more active girlfriend who pushes me out of my comfort zone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Don't care as long as when we're together we do something.
    If she likes to do nothing, then maybe she won't want to leave the house when we're together.
    If she's always busy, maybe she won't have time to be with me.

So I don't really care what she does when she's alone, as long as when we get together we do something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. I work as a public school teacher, so I have weekends off. I usually like to chill on my weekends, so I would obviously want to chill with my girl! :-D

If I worked in a different field where my hours were more spread throughout the week, I may have voted "B".

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, not a busy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Balance! Some weekends be crazy and run around having adventures. Other weekends just chill out, watch some movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as what we're doing is fun, although, you'll have a hard time pulling me away from the couch in the fall and winter during the weekends cause football

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in the middle. I don't like girls that are lazy or don't put effort into things but I don't like girls who wouldn't pay much attention to a boyfriend because they're too busy. Some weekeds it would be understandable, but not all of the weeks of her life. It's 50-50.

0|0
    0|0
  • Balanced, ideally don't give a shit as long as the weekend is spent with me so.. do nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Middle I guess.

Since you only give two options I'd pick "do nothing" as long as she understands sometimes we need space.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's between these two, I prefer to do nothing. Just spending time with her would be enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't quite know how to tie this one. I personally prefer a girl who can relax during the weekends, but what I don't want is someone who is very lackadaisical. If she doesn't enjoy going out in town or just generally having fun then I can't deal with her. *shrugs* 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if busy can include me. If it's busy with chores or her job, then meh. I want to be active.

0|0
    0|0
  • she should be healthy and balanced with her own life

no one wants to deal with someone with no life thatll just bug you all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like a girl who does nothing on weekends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Balance.
    Sometimes, the weekends are needed to read and work on stuff.
    But, going out is good as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't there a happy medium? Like being busy during the day but having plenty of time for me at night?

0|0
    0|0
  • You meant to ask straight/bi guys this question. I prefer neither because I'm an aromantic asexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing so she could be busy with me going places and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • A mixture, but for the most part a girl who prefers to do nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes you have to get shit done, other times it's nice just to sit around and do nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am usually tired or got my own personal things to do on weekends. So I would like a girl who is relaxed and takes a break too. We can keep things balanced. We can have more in common and better communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Busy on Friday and Saturday. Lazy Sunday

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really know?

0|0
    0|0