Wrong of me to say forget it?

Asked a girl if she wanted to get together, she said she couldn't today, then offered another day. I said uhm yea sure! Then asked at what time works for her, and what she wanted to do. Never replied. Asked again a while ago, never replied. Asked one final time and still read but no reply. She read all of the messages, and never responded to a single one, yet on social media she's posting like crazy, and asking for people to send her snapchats. So I said never mind and to forget about getting together tomorrow. Was that wrong of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. She did not seem interested at all in doing something with you. She probably just let you off easy. Don't bring it up again and just move on. She's not worth your time.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, she isn't interested in you. You kept pressing the issue of going out and it became annoying to her... so she never replied. For future reference ask a female one time and one time only. Leave it at that dont keep pressing the issue.

• nothing wrong... she wasn't interested

What Guys Said 1

• Bro, listen. How far apart were these messages you sent her? Second, she might just not be interested. Did you know her at all? or was this just a "I shot her one message on Facebook?"