Do you feel that when you "fall" for someone, you fall too fast?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a habit of instantly getting infatuated with a girl I'm interested in. i fantasize about how things could be and over value those imaginary scenarios so it always hurts more when it doesn't work out

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, I know what you are talking about, is it real? - Am I setting myself up for a fall? - I balance it out by saying the potential rewards far outweigh the potential failures.

• Not me , far too detached & would never allow this to happen. My current situation would prevent this happening anyway. Men have to have a harder heart than women to survive in life , we do not have the ultra close friends & support networks that women have.. we are on our own !!

• No, for me there is nothing like "falling for someone". I don't believe in that sentence that is just nonsense.

I am a logical person and for me everything is a decision, a choice so for me it will never happen.

• Oh, yeah, guilty on that count. :P

• Yup, I will admit that I can fall fast for someone! ;-)

• Nope not at all it usually takes me a bit to love someone lol.

• DAS MEEE

• Some few but not all
    and at first will be held at arm's length
    until proven a good deal
    that fits into their plans for the future
    then they might fall for me in return

• Yep. And like an idiot, I pursued each one of them. Always rejected.

• You mean for their pranks?

• I'm a grown man. I know what I'm doing. I have this under control.

• Sometimes. The worst part is, it takes me ages to get over it!

• do girls like cum?

• Yeah. But I keep it under control with how I act towards them, even I caught feelings early on.

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I'll meet a girl that has a lot in common, is cute, and out conversations will be endless and I'll get overly excited but still take it slow.

Its a good feeling at the beginning but if it doesn't work out then it sucks.

What Girls Said 12

• I have the absolute opposite problem.

• Yes most definitely. I wish I had more control over it. But I desperately want to be loved and want to give my love to someone who deserves it.

• Not at all. I take a really really really long time. 😂
    I'm very protective over my heart because when I do love, I love deep.

• If you asked me this about 10-15 years ago I would have said he'll yes but now psshh...

• I analyze how they fit into my life and impressed if they can supply what I lack or have lacked in past and thus worry about in future. I'm going to have fun, so they need to fit into what I consider fun if they don't offer something better. All work & no play...

• I don't fall fast enough. I wish I did.

• i feel like i fall too slow honestly. I've ended relationships because i felt that the guy was way more into me than i was into him multiple times. it takes me a while to get comfortable with someone and even longer for me to actually fall for them

• no, it takes me a long time
    the first guy i was with taught me that that is a huge mistake

• I fell fast for the most recent guy

• Both times I reallyyyyy Liked someone *and think it's love) it took me like a couple of months.

• I fall very quickly.

• Naw it takes a while.