What questions do you think a girl should never ask a guy when getting to know them? vice versa?

What Guys Said 4

• One line of questioning that I think serves no good purpose is to ask about the other person's sexual history.

• I'm pretty open to being asked anything. In fact, sometimes the deeper/harder the question the more it shows their character.

My biggest advice though is to not ask something you might not really want to know the answer to.

• How do you work on the hearts and minds of girls/guys?

• Past relationships, though soon enough if they are open im sure they would be willing to answer

What Girls Said 2

• How big his penis is... how many girlfriends he's had... if he's gay, when he's on a date with a girl... unless y'all are close then it would be pretty funny to hear someone ask those questions 😂
    ~Reg 😘

• "do you like anal" I mother fucking hate when guys ask me that, like drink your milk first ask me about my fave movie or whatever bitch