What questions do you think a girl should never ask a guy when getting to know them? vice versa?

Most Helpful Guy

• One line of questioning that I think serves no good purpose is to ask about the other person's sexual history.

• thank you for MH Guy opinion!
      I would just add one thing to my earlier opinion: Everyone (whether girl or guy) deserves to know if there partner has an STD prior to having sex. But that can be disclosed without going into the details of their entire sexual history.

Most Helpful Girl

• "do you like anal" I mother fucking hate when guys ask me that, like drink your milk first ask me about my fave movie or whatever bitch

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I'm pretty open to being asked anything. In fact, sometimes the deeper/harder the question the more it shows their character.

My biggest advice though is to not ask something you might not really want to know the answer to.

• How do you work on the hearts and minds of girls/guys?

• Past relationships, though soon enough if they are open im sure they would be willing to answer

What Girls Said 1

• How big his penis is... how many girlfriends he's had... if he's gay, when he's on a date with a girl... unless y'all are close then it would be pretty funny to hear someone ask those questions 😂
    ~Reg 😘