I hate myself, why do boys hate me?

I really think I'm gonna wind up alone. No dating, no kissing no nothing. Long distance is for desperate people
And I'm desperate because boys don't even look back at me. I exercise, I try to even though I hate it, I have big boobs
.. doesn't any guy like boobs? My friend doesn't have to exercise she can eat whatever she wants and still have a perfect body without doing anything and she has a boyfriend and guys who always like her. I have to skip meals, purge and exercise and my body still sucks. Do I have to flash my boobs to ya'll? I don't get it. I hate myself. Why can't I be enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well confidence is one thing. Your attitude is completely self defeating. Two, you can force a good body, three, don't starve yourself. If you starve yourself you body goes into "save it" mode. In this mode it stores all calories so that you don't die. Also, breasts? That's a winning number for you? You obviously don't know how guys work... Guys don't look at breasts and go "Yes! Must fuck!" in fact large breasts turn me off entirely. I won't date a woman with large breasts. Instead of doing things like running or something just plug in some upbeat music and walk. That's all you need to do. Walk. And don't skip meals or starve yourself. If you do that it makes all you're doing pointless. Otherwise, don't get desperate. You're still a child. Your Mr. Perfect will come along. Just be patient.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to try to flash your body for guys to look at you. That is disrespecting your sensuality and it will make guys to perceive you like a whore/slut desperate for male attention. They won't pay attention to someone like you. This is what I hear from you that is deterring guys away:

1. Your too desperate
    2. Miserable
    3. Don't know what you want
    4. Jealous and envious of your friend
    5. Have self hatred
    6. Having an eating disorder

Need I go on? Stop it. Do you really think what you doing is helping you right now? No, your making it worse. And I highly suggest that you go seek counseling for this. Because this is dangerous. Before we hear about another teenager who ends up dead or committed suicide over not getting a guy and is miserable. You shouldn't even be worried about a guy liking you because of you breast. Don't you realize that guys who want you for your breast just want your breast to play with and to make them have sex with you? Why do you think they make toys resembling them? And I'm sure you don't want some guy to just pump and dump you. You will never be happy living such a life. And who's to say your friend's relationship is just as grand and dandy? No one is perfect, and you have to realize that.

You have potential. But if you don't have much to offer other than your body, these guys will skip you for somebody who has character and personality. You need a better direction in your life. And this is not the first time you've posted up a question like this. You posted up about 3 similar questions or more over the past 2 months - 3 months. Sometime is not right here. And I want to know what the heck is going on over there in your life that you have to keep doing this? This is not a troll question. But sound like a girl who desperately needs help. Please say something. This is not some teenage phase either. Something is seriously wrong in your current life, and its more than just guy problems.

I wouldn't HAVE TO FLASH MY BODY IF A GUY WOULD EVEN LOOK AT ME IN THE FIRST PLACE! :/ boys never liked me. I've always been rejected every single crush I've ever had. And I assume it's because I'm not slim Eno or something i don't know. I try to look decent but there's only so much I can do. At least my friend can get into a relationship, I can't even get a guy to like me! Nd my life is fine, I live in a big house with My god mother and her husband. I'm not starving or homeless, I'm just not good enough for a boyfriend that's all and it's annoying

@Lonewolf881

So what your saying is that you need validation from other people? Why do you care of what they think of you? Your living and alive. You should be happy and grateful that your living today. Some people will like you, others won't. Some will care and others don't. That is how the world is. It can be beautiful as we can make it ugly. You can't change the world unless you change. But the people of this world doesn't care for you or I, or anybody else except themselves.

Nice answer. I read it all the way down.

What Guys Said 11

• Skipping meals isn't a healthy way to lose weight. Not only this, purging will damage your teeth. If you think boys aren't into you right now, just wait until your teeth dissolve from stomach acid.

Losing weight is easy. It just requires some dedication. Find your BMR, multiply the result by the Harris-Benedict equation. The BMR is how much calories your body burns naturally, without any activity. The Harris-Benedict equation adds on the amount of calories you burn based on your activity level.

For instance, my BMR is 1631.71. I multiply that by my activity level (sedentary--little exercise) which is BMR x 1.2.

1631.71 X 1.2 =1958

So, I need 1958 calories a day to maintain my weight. If I wanted to lose weight, I would then multiply that by.2 to find 20% of that number (%15-%25--20% is best)

1958 * .2 = 391.61. So, subtract 20% of my calories needed to maintain weight: 1958 - 391 = 1567

So, if I wanted to lose around 1-2 pounds per week, I would eat 1567 calories a day.

www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/#result

www.bmi-calculator.net/.../

This is the way to lose weight healthily. Eat throughout the day; don't skip meals or throw up. Count calories with a calorie tracker app or website like Livestrong. com's MyPlate.

And work on what you can. Don't exercise in ways you hate. You need to enjoy the exercise, or you'll give it up. Find something that you at least don't "hate" to do. Like sports or something. Volleyball or track or something.

In fact, you don't even have to exercise if you don't want to. All you have to do is eat in a caloric deficit. You could do nothing and still lose weight, so long as you eat under your BMR + Activity level.

This is all based on whether or not you *actually* need to lose weight. Check your BMI to make sure you are at a healthy weight. It should be lower than 25 and higher than 18.5.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov/.../bmicalc.htm

If you body sucks, then make it better. Because that is the single biggest thing that draws males, no matter what anyone says. And yes. Guys like boobs.

Associate with people who are like you or share interests with you. Join some school clubs or something. Ask a girlfriend to play matchmaker for you. The more males you associate with, the higher the chance one will be interested in you. Be friendly. Talk. Smile. Joke.

• It is your attitude and how you carry yourself that is turning guys off. Not your body you also need to connect to the guys that talk to you not try to look like something to get their attention.

I wouldn't have this attitude if I didn't have this problem in the first place

No... I wouldn't hate myself if boys didn't hate me in the first place. See the problem?

No the problem is that your placing value on yourself based on how others see you.

• I don't want to give a detailed answer , but I feel that @Rawrzz and @btbc92 have explained everything in detail. I don't need to add anything more. Don't hate them for writing boldly. I have come across a wonderful article by Carolyn Hansen ---carolynh@xtra. co. nz---"ARE YOU YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND , OR YOUR WORST ENEMY" Stay positive , focused and good to your body and yourself. (1) Watch what you say to yourself (2) Focus on your need (3) Use tough love (4) Commit to change , then DO IT! You don't get the things you wish for. You get the things you work for. The best things in life aren't easy and don't happen without a bit of struggle , trial and error AND hard work

I need hard work just for a guy to look back at me. Fuck this. I might as well be a transgender. My vigina literally has no use

• work on your personality not your body.

• you can't possibly predict that , aged 16. if you are a woman you can get dates very very easily , could well be that they aren't the types you are looking for , but you can still get them. try as an experiment putting up a dating profile online , you will be deluged by responses you dont have to take any offers up , but you will see that you get plenty of offers.

• Lone wolf that was my Alliance name!.. I get it dear!.. It's same here!..
    You need to learn to find the guy who is attracted to you like!.. Begin by testing your friends!.. Sometime teenagers especially a nice guy will fall in your friendzone!..

• Look i would date you just for working on yourself, i'd say that is good start for you. Try socializing more.

• Do hate urself... I don't know what kinda people around u.. or is it just ur thinking that boys don't like u... u will be more beautiful n hot... if u feel good about urself... n stay happy

• It doesn't sound like they hate you. It sounds like they are not attracted to you, move on.

• I see what you are going through.
    I know it's hard to tell the exact reason why boys around you act like that.
    By the way,
    You literally haven't kissed any boy in your life?

• Skipping meals and purging is your problem. Stop it! It doesn't fucking work, it does the OPPOSITE effect, it makes you WORSE!
    And the fact you are even considering flashing your breasts shows the desperation, and that's not attractive either. Get a grip, jeez.

What Girls Said 6

• You're young. Boys are shy at your age. Don't take it personally and please just eat healthy. Non of this purging or skipping meals stuff. That is SO not healthy or attractive.

Well these young boys sure aren't shy around my friend. lol Lame advice

You'd rather I tell you it's because you have a horrible personality and no guy would ever want to be subjected to it?

• it probably has to do with how aggressive and negative you are. all your answers are trying to make others feel bad about themselves which is a sign of insecurity. work on loving yourself so others can love you and you can love others! positivity will get you a long way in love

• Long distance isn't for desperate people

• Be patient. Expect nothing. You just might be pleasantly surprised and even if no one comes your way there's no disappointment when you expect nothing. Just focus on urself and your goals and what you can control.

• Wow i can see the problem, you're being a bitch to everyone on here is who's waisting their time giving advice to an ungrateful brat. Bluntly put, your personality is complete shit, why would a guy want to be around you? Even if they haven't met you they probably get a negative vibe from you, if this is how you treat nice people willing to give you advice, i can't imagine how you treat people in real life. Seriously i can't believe you're 16, you sound like a 4 year old having a temper tantrum, grow up and learn to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Lol I really hope you kill yourself. You pathetic piece of shit. You're whining over a ,16 year old girl. Get a fucking life

Dumb bitch needs to kill herself already lol

Nah im not as miserable as you.

• Because men don't like women who are so down on themselves hun

now how the fuck would A RANDOM FUCKING GUY AT SCHOOL LOOK AT ME AND ALREADY KNOW THAT? oh yeah, thats right, they dont even look at me. see the problem here "hun"?

When did I say I was trying to be high and mighty? Oh yeah, I didn't lol Maybe you can't answer a fucking opinion correctly... Ever thought of that? Then you get all triggered when the asker has to explain some shit you already should of picked up in the question
      Bitch bye lol

Didn't say you said you were so now you need to learn to read... Clearly you don't understand the meaning of opinions. I get triggered? Your swearing over the Internet.