How to ask a guy out? From a verrrrry shy girl?

What "method" do guys respond well to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I wouldn't want her to act all flirty and fake. If she did, It'd give me a bad impression of her.

I'd rather her just be real, and casually ask me to be her boyfriend. I'd also be more likely to comply if she had befriended me prior, because I would already feel more comfortable with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• First all, focus on 1 guy. Not all guys. If other guys see you with other guys, they will spread like wild fire about you. There is NO method. You observe, pay attention to what he does. If he's receptive or looks like he isn't busy, etc. Then you ask him if he is busy or would like to talk. If his facial expression doesn't look friendly or is confused, then it may not turn out well. Never flirt or give subtle hints. Just get straight to the point once you builded up momentum in the conversation and then ask him if he's interested in hanging out or going somewhere.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't ask him out, it's his job if he likes you he'll do it, unless he's a pussy and if he is then why would you want to be with him anyway

• Hey ***insert guys name here*** what are you doing Friday, wanna catch a movie maybe get dinner afterwards?

• This is easy! Ar you attractive?

• Have a friend of yours to beat you up if you don't hit on him.

What Girls Said 2

• Men don't share a hive-mind and respond exactly the same way to certain stimuli so.. there's no universal method that all guys will respond well to.

Usually, it works best to keep it simple (for both men as well as women). Just tell them that you want to talk, then ask them out. That seemed to work just fine for myself, at least.

• All I can say is to be yourself! If you can't be yourself without him judging you, you shouldn't be with him anyway.