How to handle two boyfriends?

well... see my ex broke up with me again yesterday and I walked home in the cold dark alone and cried after school. but theses two guys I was flirting with said they wanted to be my boyfriend ( THEY DONT KNOW EACHOTHER ) and I accepted , each want to meet up. one guy is 19 the other is 17 (they are both Spanish ). I don't know what to do because the 19 yr old is kinda like a bad boy lol (he's been arrested for weed but he's sweet and so masculine) the 17 year old is 2 inches shorter than me and we built a connection and he's excited he told his family. they both go to different high schools. I don't want to disappoint anyone but damn I didn't know what to do because my ex just broke me to pieces.

• cheat, don't get caught
  • tell them the truth ( i don't wanna be alone and it's scary , don't wanna see my ex with someone else before me)
  • break it off with the short one
  • break it off with the bad boy

What Guys Said 15

• Break off with the bad boy, dope boys tend to envelop their woman into their messy dangerous shit.

Seen it happen with my own eyes.

• I think you need to take a step back from boys for a while.

From what I gather of you on here, you were slightly vulnerable when it comes to guys, the first guy was a good learning experience. Honestly though, at your age, please don't fall into the trap of rebounding and getting involved with every guy who shows you some attention.

I say this not because I slut shame, but for your OWN good.

yes I know you aren't slut shaming. but damn we grew a connection and no not every guy is my type lol. I was so vulnerable

No the 19 year old is looking for a serious relationship and lol no the 17 year old and me aren't sexual

He's not looking for a serious relationship, he's looking to pump dump and carry on smoking weed erryday like some wannabe gangsta. Getting involved with losers is never a good thing and the 17 year old manlet is hardly a better option lol.

This is what i mean, value yourself, wouldn't you prefer tall, handsome, educated and genuinely nice?

• I think you should take time for yourself and not be with anyone until you know what you want. I chose not to vote.

• I would go option E and "Choose One And Stick With Them"

• when you started about your first boyfriend a couple of weeks ago it felt already like you don't really know what a real relationship is about and this only confirms this.

sry, but if you'd have posted this anon I would have thought the user is trolling.

• Yea go with the criminal who's a legal adult... If you do anything other then be single so stay with the short guy... Your asking for trouble. Don't be a fool please

• So far the most selfish post in 2016. Do as you please. Play them all girl. Be a puppet master.

• Pick one and stick with it, ffs. You're only going to hurt them by being selfish.

• I think you should wait a little since you just broke up but if you really want to, choose the 17 year old not the 19 year old thats been arressted.

• 15 and two boyfriends? Damn lol
    There's no future with the "bad boy" I don't get why women put themselves in situations like this then, a year later complain about not finding a good man.

• Why is the 19y/o still in HS? Did he get left back or something?

• Stay away from the one involved with drugs at any cost. Never be with people like that. They will eventually do messed up stuff towards you and to people you care about.

• Players, gonna play

• Just Keep them together. it's simple

What Girls Said 10

• 2|1
  • I honestly think you should pick one.

What does your ex have to do with this? T. T
    Omg, forget him. It is over. Time to move on, and actually date someone, because you what to be with them, not because you want to make your ex jealous.
    Think of yourself, and forget your ex. Pick one that will make you happy, and like I said don't pick him to make your ex jealous. :/

• Just don't get caught I guess, but get rid of the bad boy because he will drag you down to his level.

• Stop that
    You accepted just bcs you were sad
    This isn't right

• Just pick one and settle down if you cheat then you could loose them both. Never cheat its a waste of time

• I'm not recommending a guy but just don't cheat and be honest

• You're a fucking hoe. That's my opinion.

• I know the whole I want to seem like I moved on and am happy before my ex but rushing into something isn't worth it at all. I dealt with that with my last relationship. He got a girlfriend before I got a boyfriend. Yeah it hurt to know he was with someone new but I took my time reconnected with myself and sat down and figured out what I wanted in my next relationship and what I wanted to do with my life. Right after we broke up I went out with someone I was off and on talking to and it never felt right it was weird so I took more time and 3 months later I'm now in a new relationship and it's so amazing. It was worth waiting for. Dating and relationships isn't a race. You'll just ended up doing wrong to those guys. You need to sit back and just be on your own for a bit. Figure out what you want in your life get over your ex before you date someone new.

I've been talking to the 17 year old for a while though and he thinks he loves me lol wtf

Lol i don't know what to do I already lied

When you think you love someone you never want to believe anyone who says anything bad or negative about them. So of course he isn't going to believe his friend but you should tell him the truth and tell the other guy and just be single for a while. Go out with your friends hang out with your family it'll keep you happy till you meet the person that is right for you.

• you should choose one, your playing with both guys feelings even though they dont know, imagine your boyfriends had other girlfriends how would you feel? im sorry but its the truth, karma always comes back aswell some thing bad is due to happen some thing like this never ends well i have seen it happen before, just rather choose one , there must be one you like the most? at the end of the day the one who treats you the best that you deserve and makes you feel special and cared for is the one to choose, you need some one your gonna have a good time with and a deeper connection aswell, so you will have to decide, you can still stay friends with the guy you leave , just dont date both of them because it never ends well.

well then at what time should I break it off. what would you think would happen?

if i were you i would spend proper time with both before i choose who my real boyfriend would be, but unfortunately you already told them both you dating them lol, so just spend time with both and then see who is the nicest and you can actually see really likes you, go on a date seperately with both and test them both out even ask them questions get to know them because the one might hve the same interests as you and you might have a real connection with one of them, i know you wouldn't wanna leave a bad boy as hey are sexy etc, but after a break up its best to not jump into things as you will be more hurt in the end when you inlove with both of them, so its best to end it sooner than later , because later you might have really grown feelings for both which will be even harder, so go on a date with each guy and then make your decision okay...:)