She is really sweet with a beautiful face, and green eyes. Looks like Adele. But she is very obese. Guys, would you date her?

I have this friend at work. She is very sweet. Like I said she has a beautiful perfect face, fair skin, and green eyes. She looks a lot like Adele, maybe even more perfect features and a perfect bone structure. About 30 and completed high school successfully, she has a job in retail and she lives in a very good neighborhood. She pays rent to her parents for her room because she is the only child left in the house since her brother moved out. She's an intellectual and very sensible and smart. She wants someone to go steady with. But she has been turned down so much for her weight, that she has lost hope. She is definitely worthy of a good partner. Any guys interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• slightly chubby... ok, but not "very obese". Being overweight a lot is a turn off for me, and she can have the prettiest face and personality... both is more important than the body, but I need to be physically attracted for a relationship and without that... nope

Most Helpful Girl

• Some will some won't. Plenty of fat girls have boyfriends or husbands and there is an entire porn category dedicated to them, so obviously some guys like it.

What Guys Said 7

• Is the men she is being turned down by overweight themselves? She should not expect to date a man who is in shape or slim, if she herself is fat. the average man pretty much only have one physical requirement for women, to not be fat. While women demand so much more from men most of the time, so if she cannot fix that one big issue then she should not expect to date men with looks that allow them to be able to expect a woman in shape.

That's an idea. Finding an obese guy for her.

Would you date her?

i would never date an overweight woman since i am in good shape myself, i would not even consider an overweight woman as a one night stand. by the way fat to me is someone like Adele, while someone like chloe kardashian is on the curvy side, i would do someone with a body like that even though she is bordering on being to big.

• 1|0

That's pretty much her!

• when u start a sentence with someone is very sweet... i automatically know i am not interested. thats code for they are boring and probably not attractive. u filled their gap with "sweet". NEXT

• A guy who is into overweight girls would want her. I've known many girls with beautiful faces and good personalities but I need to be physically attracted to their bodies too and if they are overweight, I'm not.

• Depends on how big. I'm a chubby chaser myself, but I have my limits. ;-)

• 6d

She looks pretty much like Adele. Face and body. They could be sisters. What do you think?

• A good way to counter this if your looking to date a obese woman and find it a bit off putting is look into perspectives if she lost waste how would she look of she lost weight use your imagination or use Photoshop.

Would you date her?
      She is not going to lose weight though. Some people's bodies just don't work that way unfortunately.

In this case maybe not as I like woman of my age.

• isn't adele obese as well?

True. That's why I mentioned her as an example.
      Anyway, would you date someone like her?

No she's too large for me.

What Girls Said 0