What did I do wrong?

I met this guy 7 months ago and we couldn't keep our eyes off each other or stop smiling. I got his number and we talked everyday all day. It then fizzled out and we quit talkin but sent random snap chats here and there. I sent him a few sexy snaps like 3 months ago and then about a month ago I went up to his place and we hooked up. I asked him to hang out the next weekend and he couldn't cuz he was moving cattle. The next weekend I asked him to hang out the baby was sick so I said we would just do something when she was feeling better. I then texted him that Monday and asked him to go to supper. He said he would love to if he didn't have his little girl for Halloween. I said okay just let me know. He never texted back. He didn't get the baby for Halloween the mom took her. Then I asked him to hang out this weekend and he opened my snap and ignored it. He acts so interested when we are together but when we aren't I barely hear from I'm him. He's not that busy because his Snapchat number keeps going up. (Yeah I've checked it a few times. I was curious if he was busy or ignoring me). Where did I mess up? All the guys at work say it's his loss and that they'd love for me to give them a shot, but I don't see it as his loss. He's amazing and my "dream guy". I'd kill for a chance to make it work. I don't plan on texting him first cuz I don't want to annoy him. Guys what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he got what he wanted and your just going to eventually piss him off if you keep trying to talk to him. Sorry sounds like a dick head hit up one of your Co workers.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy wants you. It'll take no effort on your part to meet. In the same way you are facilitating meetings or talking he'd do the same. I learnt this the hard way last year. What happened was he ignored me, and was great in person. I liked him, he was a cool guy. But once I let him go, in came the space for a guy who genuinely cares for me and surpassed the guy who I thought was perfect.
    He's only holding you back and wasting your time before you find your true love. Pardon the cheese

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• A guy once told me that some guys just want sex. Sounds like you gave him what he wanted and now he has moved on to the next one... I'm sorry to tell you but you will not get him back or get him at all with sex. If he wants to see you he will contact you. Hold your head up high and move on... Also, like I have always told my girls you have the rest of your life to be an adult and a wife and a mother you only young once go have fun and enjoy life... They both just recently married and had children.. the oldest is 31 and youngest is 29 they have found the perfect mates... take your time I promise the right one will come alone...

• He only wants sex. That's why he doesn't talk to you outside of that, and is only interested when you're there in person and he can potentially have sex.
    If he was interested, he would talk to you and not just have sex with you then not talk again for a while unless it's to hang out and get more sex.