How do I know if an older guy likes me, if not, how can I attract his attention?

I'm 21 and this guy is 48. I have always had a thing for older guys but never been with someone more than 10 years older than me! We work in the same office, different departments. We haven't spoke much but we always have eye contact when we see each other. We spent the whole day together working on a project with some other people and i really took a liking to him. Just to be clear, a relationship is not what I want from him, just one thing

What Guys Said 3

• Relationship or "one thing" you need to spend time alone with him. See if he wants to get coffee of make any excuse to get him alone and away from work. If he likes you he will agree, if he doesn't he will find an excuse.

• given the age gap you may have to make it pretty clear else he will think it is a definite no go

• I guess a lot of flirting and laugh at his jokes, it's funny that you like guys that much older I know somebody I hang out with that's 21 and I'm 50

Just be direct when talking about what you would be interested in and I know that's what she did with me and caught me off guard a little but then I was like OK

Just don't want to be embarrassed if I start flirting and dropping hints and he is totally not interested! My friends think I'm strange for liking older guys but I love when they have black hair with abit of silver starting to come through lol :)

I'm blonde and my hair is starting to turn white LOL , nothing wrong with liking older guys just make sure he is single and not married so you're not some side piece

What Girls Said 3

• Go and ask him out. That'll give you a yes or no answer to your question of is he into you.

• I'm sort of in your same boat except I think I'd be in it for more of a relationship. Guys are so hard to read but just start by hangING out outside of work.

• Why do so many girls of my generation have such a soft spot for grandpa lovers? Anyway, I doubt he's interested. However, you can just easily seduce him or something -assuming that you're pretty.

• 29d

I wouldn't call 48 "grandpa", but my plan is to get his attention. I'd rather him make the first move then me and be rejected and look an idiot