Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend told you she used to post on Reddit's GoneWild?

A better context would be that your girlfriend is still a virgin and the relationship is still very new and she said she used to post on GW and has deleted her account for a while now.

12

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't trust her at all with any info. If we're dating and or gf/bf and your just now telling me. Yeah. Wonder what else she's hiding.

• I would think she's an attention whore and demote her to fuckbuddy

• Um, I don't know... but thank you for this new informational faptastic place to browse >.<

• I'd think that she needs attention and validation constantly. insecure girls are often cheaters too so id dip out pretty quick.

• Would think she is an attentionwhore. Red Flag. Abort, Abort !

• Just checked this website out and it looks like everyone wants attention. I wouldn't want to be with my girlfriend anymore.

• Had no idea they had that subreddit haha. If she doesn't post there anymore it's fine I guess?

• As long as she wasn't still posting there or anywhere like it it wouldn't be a problem. I'd probably ask to see the pictures...

• Hmm. I probably wouldn't care, but it reeks of insecurity

• What is that?

• Is she that desparete for attention? No thanks.

• How would she feel if I did the same thing but for LGBT Gone Wild?