I'm dating a guy shorter than me, he's wonderful and sexy, but short what should I do?

Ok, so the thing is, I'm FREAKING SHORT (5'2) but my boyfriend is SOOOO MUCh shorter than me (4'8!) ikr, need to know if this is normal or weird. please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're already dating him you must not really have a problem? My buddy was really short and i think the shortest girls were still about the same height or taller. No one gives a shit haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• What should you do?
    ... what kind of answer are you expecting to hear to that? That you should stretch him out or something?

What you should do is either love him for who he is (height included). You obviously put more priority in what others think of you as a couple, though, so honestly- leave him. He deserves better.

What Guys Said 12

• What should you do? We'll begin your quest for the fountain of HEIGHT, you shall.

Start at the isle of tortuga. Everything begins on tortuga mate.

Tortoise?

@bbch25

Hahaha, good mate!! thanks for playing along.😊

You've made me want to watch the movies so much!

• You got with him knowing his stature and now you're freaking out?

• Go for it! He coukd make a lot of $$$ being a jockey!

• so you're dating someone and in a relationship? and on top of that you're worried about height? Something neither guy can control...

Wow, do them both a favour and leave.

• Some people put way too much emphasis on height, it's really sad and vain. Height is a generic factor, there are people of all heights, but that's all it is, a few cm more or less.

Look at his character, and his looks, that counts for a lot more.

Also props for going out with someone shorter than you, it's not the norm but a lot of celebs are also on the short side, Bieber, Malik etc.

• This is so cooool and you totally should keep this up. You're 5'2" and you managed to have a boyfriend who's six inches shorter than you. That's rare and something people don't get to see everyday. You should feel so lucky!

• Don't take this the wrong way but is he a midget

• Why does his height matte if you find him sexy and wonderful?

• Ehh who cares man. Do you like him? Yes? Good then no big deal

• If you already find him wonderful and sexy, why does his height matter now?

• Do you like him if yes then what is the problem? J just think you might me manufacturing one

• what you should do is break up with him and find a taller guy because that's all that matters. he's short so he's an insignificant man that will probably never gonna find another girl. God he's not even human. short guys like him need to die.

What Girls Said 7

• Are you kidding? That's not weird at all!! That's actually really cute! Don't let your height or his height hold you back from dating him! Because it's not fair for there to be something that you can't control like height to hold you back from a potentially smashin relationship! I say go for it and don't feel weird about it at all 🤗

• It is what it is. If his height is honestly such a big deal to you, you should probably either break up with him or break his legs and put in metal rods to extend his height.
    Either way, if you really like him, you could always just...
    Overlook it.
    (β€’_β€’)
    ( β€’_β€’)>βŒβ– -β– 
    (βŒβ– _β– )

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6YMPAH67f4o/hqdefault.jpg

• Why is this an issue if you are happy with your relationship? It's not like you are going to find a 5'2" girl and 4'8" guy in a relationship every day, but it shouldn't matter if the two of you are happy.

• Not weird at all, why should it even be weird?
    If you like him who cares about his height. I'm 4'11 and I huge crush on this guy and he was shorter than me. The only reason I didn't talk to him was because he was married already.

• Do you really care what others think that much?

• I personally wouldn't date a guy that much shorter than me, but I mean, you're already dating him, so wouldn't it be weird to break up now just because of height difference? It's up to you. There isn't anything you can do about it besides leave him. Up to you girl :)

• Omg haha