Guys: How do I get guys (that I like) to ask me out?

Guys: How do I get guys (that I like) to ask me out? Besides asking them out. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you have to take action of some sort. Try flirting a bit with him, chat to him, or even just smile at him, walk past him and trail your hand down his arm so he gets you like him. Otherwise, some other girl will get to him and you'll regret not doing anything.

What Guys Said 20

• You don't, you grab your ladyballs and ask.

• Well first things first is getting to know them and get close with them. Once you two feel comfortable talking to each other, it's your job to show signs like flirting. Flirting is the major sign to show you like a guy. Also show a lot of attention to the guy and talk to him a lot via. Text and real life

• Why don't you do it? I don't expect my neighbor to take out the trash for me. I don't expect to have companies call offering me jobs. I don't expect the grocery store to bring the food to my doorstep.

If you want something, work for it. Sitting down waiting for it to happen is a very unattractive trait.

• WTH is that question? Don't be ridiculous, ask them out.

• You don't get them to do it. All you can do is increasing your chances by showing them that you exist and actually interact with them. Otherwise, I recommend you to do it yourself, it's way easier.

• Generally if you want to date up, you have to do the chasing. I am assuming you want to date up and not equal?

• Well it depends on how pretty you are, just kidding! I think they have to know you like them, in order for them to want to ask them out. So you best bet is to make darn sure that the guy knows you are attracted to them. Tell them you like them, and think they are cute.

• You know, you could always ask them out.

Thank you for your answer. But I asked for answers besides asking him out. So your answer wasn't especially helpful... or useful.

It is useful though. Just not the answer you were looking for

Well ehm... You must get them to like you back first, and then maybe they'll ask you out

• You can tell them to ask you out

• Flirt. Talk about something you enjoy so he talks about things he enjoys. Wait for him to mention something that you might actually want to do, then say something like, "Oh my gosh, we should do that sometime!" Give him your number and plan a day. He'll think it's an innocent hangout. If he's into you, he'll realize it while you guys are hanging out, and might ask you out on an official date.

• Stop being such a pussy and ask them out.

• You don't anyone to do anything.
    Stop waiting around. If you like someone do something about it and ask them out.

If I waited for everything to come to me in life, I'd get nowhere.

I answered you already. There's no trick to "making" someone ask you out.
      No matter how much you flirt, bat your eyelashes or try to act cute. It's not guaranteed to work.

Do you even know if he likes or find you attractive?

• Ask him out

Thanks for reading my question. I asked for suggestions not including asking them out.

If you want to date him, ask. If you wait and try to get him to ask you out, then good luck. You can't expect a boy to ask you out or even like you. But if you tell him, he'll know instead of standing there like a log

• The tradition for only guys to ask girls out is outdated. Although guys still generally prefer it that way.

However if you really like someone and want to ask them out you need to flirt and tease, the guy should get the queue. Some girls can make themselves irresistible this way.

• Start flirting or invite him to a party or event your going with a group of people

• By asking them?

• Be confident

• You don't. Ask them.

That is what you should do, now is the time of equal rights. Or say you are looking for some one just like them, drop them hints.

• Show thme your tits and let them Trump ya... aka touch ya in the poosy.^^

• There is no one way you can do that without making the first move.

What Girls Said 5

• It's the 21st century :) Ask them out. If you don't want to appear like you're the one "chasing" them, just say it casually like "Hey I heard this restaurant/movie/museum/whatever is good. Wanna go?"

This is how my boyfriend & I got together. Well I had "friend zoned" him but I would usually be the one to ask him out (as friends). Took him a while to express his true feelings but just going places with him is what started it all.

Thanks. I asked for ways that DID NOT require me asking him out. Please re-read the question.

Okay, well I meant more like you don't need to ask them out on a date as in "wanna go out on a date some time?" It's easier to invite them somewhere "as friends" (wink wink) than to wait for them to ask you on a date.

Find ways to spend more time with them, basically. It can be in a group if you want. Just show that you're interested in who they are, what they have to say, etc.

• Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was someway you could magically open your mouth and ask him out?

• You don't make them ask you out. Just because you're a female doesn't mean its their job.
    They aren't attracted to you, but you are attracted to them. You are basically in the same position as me. I have someone that I like, but I am not gonna sit around and wait for someone that doesn't even know that I like him, thinking he'll do it for me.
    Your job is to do the work and make him know that you exist, by talking to him. Make him feel special and that you really like and care about him. Its not gonna get him to do it, but it will get you to ask him out, most likely.

• Increase your chances. That's all I can say, it really depends on who it is and their personality.

• I don't know, it just happens