How can I stop being called cute?

Most of guys calls me cute and I feel that cut is more like someone who has an innocent look but you would not have sex with.
The guy that I like called me adorable and when I ask him why he told me that I look very attractive but in a harmless way.

I feel like a little girl.

What Guys Said 22

• A cute and adorable girl IS sexually attractive. It doesn't mean you're a little girl. There's kid cute, and then there's big girl (18+) cute. They're different things. And these fine distinctions between "cute," "adorable," "pretty," "gorgeous," "beautiful" and "hot" are pretty nebulous anyway. In other words, if you're cute and adorable I think you're beautiful!

• Cute isn't a bad thing lol a girl can still be cute and be found sexually attractive.

Besides guys are just more likely to call a girl cute because it sounds harmless... if a guy calls a girl "hot/sexy" then she'd most likely think he's being inappropriate.

• That's not how it works. For me there's two types of faces, pretty, and cute. Both are equal, both can be beautiful and gorgeous and I want to fuck both. I prefer cute faces over pretty faces. It has nothing to do with "looking young and innocent." It just means your face is softer with less hard lines, which is why I like it. Sometimes pretty girls start looking masculine with those jaw lines lol, I don't like that.

• cute is my fav word and i fuck plenty of cute chicks. its just a word. if u want to be more slutty or hot im sure u know how to do that. but im not sure u want to make the sacrifices to do it... and why for just so someone will call u a word?

• I'd definetely have sex with cute.

• Cute is just a word. Here's the proof.
    thechive.com/.../

• You are being complimented. Stop complaining.

• Fam just go ram your face a few times then you might not be cute no more fixed but in all seriousness why do people keep complaining about compliments like just take the compliment please some people don't even have a face.

• 24d

LMAO "some people don't even have a face" Im dead lol.

• 24d

Yeah true honestly asker should just be happy with a cute face I guess haha... I searched up faceless dogs and OMG its real. @Shawn58 you speak the truth when you say things.

• 24d

@Prettygirl666 lol I was just saying lol like I mean it's not a bad thing to be called cute.

• Being called cute if you're a girl means he'd have sex with you. It's only a bad thing if you're a guy (in some cases)

• Cute > sexy or any other attribute.

I'd take cute/adorable over anything.

• It's a compliment. Don't try to stop being cute, unless you want guys to call you "hot". If you want guys to call you hot then maybe workout to tone your body.

• Jump out of a plane and hit every branch on the ugly tree. It's not an insult, get over it.

• I honestly don't get why girls get hung up on the most benign words

• The solution is simple. More cleavage.

• What makes you think guys don't want to have sex with cute girls?

• 24d

Maybe because cute is something that you find adorable like puppies or kitties?

• 24d

Cute in reference to animals is not the same as when you use cute for girl of legal age at least it isn't for me. I use cute just to describe an attractive and innocent looking girl it's not a judgement on your personality or anything else.

• Post a pic and can judge better, maybe you can dress/style a bit different but being called cute isn't a bad thing at all! :)

• If you look young I wouldn't, no in to the little kid look. Make your self look like a women that you are.

• Be more sexually aggressive.

• Stop being cute lol

• It's a good thing.

• Would you rather be called hot instead? Because that that means most guys see you as a fuck toy.

• act more sexy/slutty around him and dress more slutty for him.

What Girls Said 6

• I agree with the other opinions. It's a compliment. Guy's call me adorable and cute all the time and I like it. I also get called beautiful and sexy but I would rather prefer beautiful and cute/adorable instead of hot and sexy (except in certain situations).

• I get what you mean, but men don't strictly categorize cute=innocent like we do.

• Being called cute is a good thing. Embrace it.

• Omg shut up

• cute is cute.

• How old are you? If you are younger then 20ish then just wait until you get older. Then you will naturally be more hotter. Also most guys prefer cute girls over hot ones. Cute girls just come off as nicer.