Is it weird that I find older men attractive?

So I always seem to find myself thinking older men are attractive and sometimes I feel like a creep. I mean I think guys my age are attractive too. I'm 19 and I can honestly say that I would date a 30 yr old man who is attractive. I had a crush or thought my 40 year married teacher was so hot, omg I feel so weird. Do you guys have stories of finding older men attractive or vice versa?

Most Helpful Girl

• Same. I don't know. Men just get better over time.

What Guys Said 4

• well I am 30, and I look very young. So from my little picture of my face, would you be into me? Just a curious question, not sure what your type is with older men.

• I've had the good fortune of seeing 2 college girls as the last 2 women I dated. I knew it wouldn't last with either but wow did it make me feel like a million bucks.

• to be honest it is weird.. you probably have daddy issues

• Yeah it's weird as fuck. You need help because you might have daddy issues or something like that.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. I've always liked older men. when I was 15 boyfriend was 18. I was 24 my boyfriend was 32. now I'm 33 & my boyfriend is 45. I like older guys, always have