What are some sweet things to say to your guy?

I struggle with showing affection. I know it is what usually ruins things for me, but I just get so nervous that I can't even think of something nice to say even if I really like him. My ex and I are trying things again and I want to be more affectionate. Do you have any examples of sweet things I could say or do when the opportunity presents itself?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! I think that when you are together and joking around or something rub your fingers through his hair, and tell him he looks super sexy. Another thing you could do is when he does something nice for you or too you, tell him you know It really makes me feel when you are good to me like this, guys like these kind of comments cause it shows them you notice the things they are doing, and it shows you care. keep an eye out for the small things he does for you, and tell him how much they mean to you. also compliment him on the more manly aspects that you notice, and also you can smile and tell him he is funny when he makes a joke. Another way you can show affection, and is a really good one that can really spark a fire, and I know this sounds weird but it works, is play wrestling when you two are joking around try to tickle his stomach and get him to play with you it is great fun.

• 23d

That's really helpful! I always feel awkward when he compliments me. Is he expecting me to compliment him back? I don't want to be sappy.

• 23d

When he compliments you, does not mean you have to immediately compliment him on something that would be sappy. Just smile and tell him thank you, your sweet, and maybe give him a peck on the cheek, its like telling him good boy! Also dont compliment too much, or it will get old real fast. Compliment when you really notice something. If there is a time when you dont really notice much, then I think it is ok to look for something to compliment on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm always touching my partner - his hair, his neck or back, hand on his hip or holding his hand. It's a comfort thing for me I think, and he has grown so used to it that if it's not happening he things something is wrong.
    I try to compliment his appearance, especially if he's taken extra care whether it's a shirt I like or his haircut was a particularly good one. Its not everyday but at least a few times a week.

What Guys Said 4

• Give him a bunch of "Open When" letters. My girlfriend went nuts over that.

• Well. I use to tell my ex that she was beautiful all the time. Its just the opposite with dudes really.

• Call him daddy or sir. Make him feel like a god compared to other guys

• Sit in his lap, kiss him on the cheek a lot. Talk to his cock and worship it. Hold his hand when you go out. Hug his arm and give him a happy sigh.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you could start with I love you and tell him things you like about him (compliments).

• 23d

I've never actually said I love you to him. And since things are just starting back up I don't want it to be awkward if I say it...