Guys, Is this a turn off?

When I really like a guy, and he likes me back, I get so nervous, I can't make eye contact! This is not like me. I had a crush look me intensely in the eyes and then looked at me up from head to toe, I just blushed and had to look away. If I like a guy, my emotions get the best of me. Is this a turn off? normally I'm confident and look people in the eyes, but this guy has me feeling all sorts of emotions.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I like shy and quiet girls but when they do not look at my face it makes me feel they are not interested to be with me

What Guys Said 3

• It's pretty common among women that aren't sluts. This is something I keep having to tell myself, because when *I* look away real fast, it's because I accidentally caught sight of a woman that's a hogmonster or a genetic train wreck. But women act differently than men.

• that's normal so no, it's not a turn off.

• It's kind of cute if a girl gets nervous around a guy and it feels good when I can make a girl blush