Hey its my 3 month anniversary and I need help getting a gift for my guy... little help pls?

What Guys Said 2

• 3 month anniversary? is this something new or did i just never know that was a thing?

• How do you have an annual celebration after only 3 months?

What Girls Said 5

• You don't have really get anything, maybe something for his birthday and Christmas.
    It's been 8 months now with my boyfriend and we haven't bought or celebrated our anniversaries that we will plan one for our 1 year though. As for buying we will spend money on each other for Valentine's Day, Christmas, and our birthdays. By Valentine's Day I meant like buying some food and cooking it together and I'm going to buy the desert and some chocolate candy, plus a movie, no jewelry or anything like that. I'm pretty sure he will buy some flowers and a card and I'm okay with that as long it's not pricey.

• 3 months isn't an anniversary.. I wouldn't get him anything until it's actually been a year.

• I don't think 3 months is worthy of a gift tbh, the relationship has barely started. My boyfriend and I didn't do anything even for the 6 month "anniversary".

• 28d

but me and my guy have been best friends for more than two years and we are really really close.. is it still not worthy?

• That's not really a milestone and doesn't warrant a gift. A small Christmas gift is more appropriate.

• you're kidding me? three months? you haven't even made it through a Christmas/Hanukkah or Thanksgiving yet. that's in no way an anniversary in my book. when you can say you made it through every holiday and BIRTHDAYS, that's when you can celebrate. Maybe- maybe- six months, depending on the circumstances.