Are white guys into Indian girls?

I am not that into Indian guys (nothing wrong with them just a preference) and I just wanted to know what white guys in general think of Indian girls. Do they date them in a serious way and marry them? (Cause I have heard some white guys would date outside their race for sex and then dump the girl. Is this true?)
No inappropriate answers please

What Guys Said 27

• I'm of the Asian persuasion and I really like them. Long, dark hair, lovely smiles and they're always down to earth.

• Majority of white dudes are more about their own race, if not they'd cradle snatch an Asian doll if they went interracial.

White guys and Indian girls are exceptionally rare but it's based the most in the individual.

• Indian girls is not a single category. Indian girls are usually very conservative and many of them are virgins. They may not prefer white guys because of their different culture and religion. Most Indian girls are Hindus. And western men are not Hindus. So there is a difference in religion. Also all Indian girls don't look similar. South Indians are usually dark complexioned and North Indians are very fair. North eastern Indian Girls are usually christian. But only 2% of Indians are Christians. Rest of the Indians are Muslims and Hindus. A few of them are Sikh. Parsi girls are very few

• I am fine with Indian girls.

• I think all races are equally attractive.

• Everyone is different, for me no, I kinda like Indian girls in general, I went out with an Indian girl one time but it ended because that what we both thought is best, and now I'm actually in a relationship with a new Indian girl but lives in India so we are in internet relations like Skype, Facebook... I actually can and would like to expand to you a lot more to you about this girl and our relationship and why I like Indian girls if you want.

• Yes, i like Indian girls who are seriously for real. I see no deal breaker I'm open to interracial dating too.

• I am mexican and Italian, many people say I look indian or arab

I love Indian girls tbh. I love the culture, exoticness, and the values they have.

• Oh course i'm interested in indian girls. I would so date one in a serious way and marry them. I would never date for sex. I value love a lot. Indian girls are cute.

• I find Indian girls very attractive and if i like the girl then of course i'd be up for a long term relationship

• there is too much racism going on this question
    shouldn't even be up

guys like girls
    as long as they think the girl is cute they don't care
    where she is from

she could live with the sewer monster it's all good lol

• Are you only into white guys?

• sure, many guys are. I personally don't care much about race...

• of course

• Do you live in India? How will you date a white guy if you live in India?

• I would date an Indian girl if I liked her enough. I'm white and not racist believe it or not.

• I'm Italian so I'm white. No. I like Eastern European girls only or American

• yes we are

• Some are and some aren't. It's personal preference.

• I'm a white guy and I do find Indian girls attractive👌🏾

• personally, i don't have a racial preference.

• I bet you heard that from people who dislike white guys and really dislike you liking them.

• I would seriously date one. I think some of them are pretty. I like how they dress and dance. I also think they are more family oriented, which is desirable in a lasting relationship.

• I have a lot of friends who had just a fling with Indian girls. I don't think they see you as a marriage material because of cultural differences and many other reasons. If you are expecting a long term relationship then just forget it...

• I prefer East Asian or White women.

Nothing against Indian women personally but I like white skin better, it just comes across as more feminine.

Of course I'm a white guy so I obviously like white women. A lot of white guys like women with a tan, so just go seek out those guys if you are Indian, I'm sure they would be cool with dating you.

• Yeah we want more pornos of white guy banging Indian chicks, and desi guys banging white whores

• doesn't matter what skin color is your vagina.

What Girls Said 3

• People in general are attracted to people who look good. So , any guy is attracted to good looking girls and vice versa. Regardless of her race. Unless he's racist or has a preference for certain other girls.

Another factor is your personality. You may have great looks but terrible personality, no guy will be interested in you for more than sex.

There white guys who prefer Indian girls. There are white guys who don't care what a girl's skin color is. After initial attraction, there's only personality that matters. It has nothing to do with one's race or ethnicity.

• desi guys are hot too. Have you not seen ranveer singh? 👅 daddy

• Some do, some don't. There's no universal answer here.
    If you have great cultural differences, it might get a bit harder to keep a long term relationship with someone though.