If a girls starts developing feeling for another guy while in a relationship what should she do?

Ok so there's a girl I work with when she got hired she always mentioned how she had a boyfriend but when she's around me it really goes away she's flirty and shows a lot of interest in my. I even asked her what she thought of me one night and she goes I think your good looking, you can really make me laugh and I like how you can hold conversations. We even have been having sexually explicit conversations. There's obviously something between us and I don't wanna date a cheater do you think she would leave her boyfriend if the feelings between us got too strong

27d Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Same, worked with a sweet, nice girl, flirted... but she just liked my attention.. and didn't even tell me she had a boyfriend...

• 27d

Well this girl always blushes around me when we talk also she laughs and giggles a lot. I even asked her one night what she thought of me and she says I think you are good looking, you make me laugh a lot and we hold good conversations

• 25d

What getting feelings for her

• 25d

Okay, What do you want?

What Girls Said 3

• You don't want to date a cheater, but you're fine dating a girl who dumped her boyfriend for someone else?

• 27d

I had to mentally think the situation through it's the only right way in the decision if she cheats not only is it a bad image for her but for him as well

• 27d

Well then I can't help you. You have a weak character and you only think with your dick. Typical boy.

• 26d

No I really do want help in this situation

• I can talk about sex and flirt with anyone and still not cheat. Cheat being physical contact beyond holding hands. Soooo you should probably just ask her how she feels about you (relationship-wise: wants to actually be with you) and go from there.

Don't assume anything.

• 27d

What if I caught her admitting to another coworker she really likes me

• 26d

@lawstudent931 Guys stop. I keep getting notified of this convo that has nothing to do with me. 😐

• 26d

She's outgoing

• It's a possibility sure, but what can you really offer her that her current boyfriend doesn't?

• 27d

It seems like by the day she sees me as superior to her current boyfriend

• 27d

Then sure maybe. Guess your just going to have to wait this one out and see what she decides she wants to do.

• 27d

I even walked up on her admitting she really likes me

What Guys Said 4

• You want to date someone like that?
    If you are flirting with other people in a relationship, there is something wrong with your relationship to make you want to do that, something you want that the person you are with lacks. If the answer to that solution is flirt with other guys to searching for another person, while still in the relationship, then that person has bad ways to handle issues in relationships. If you dated this person, an issue related would come up again, possibly sooner, possibly later, and she would have done nothing to fix her ways of handling things.

• 27d

Well it seems to me that I might be more compatible with her then her current relationship

• 27d

Otherwise she wouldn't be acting the easy she's acting

• 27d

That's fine, but if you are incompatible to the degree of flirting and looking for other people... why are you in a relationship with that person? That's an issue. If you want to work it out with your boyfriend... why are you flirting with other people? There is no "good" answer to these questions, all of them point at some kind of issue. If she strings guys along until she finds someone she deems better, you might be on the bad end of this next time. If she's desperate enough to stay in relationships even if they are bad, then her desperateness will hurt your relationship, even if it's a good one.

• I Worked with a girl who flirted with me and had a boyfriend , she stayed with her boyfriend.

• 27d

awhhh poor youuu

• 27d

Dude this girl though like she's always smiling and blushing around me every attempt she gets to talk to me she takes and she gets irritated when we get interrupted

• She should stop because that's bad behavior and likely nothing good will come from it.

• 26d

Well like I tell you guys on here and my coworkers she has been iniating everything

• 26d

Well, if you don't give a fuck and just want to hit that shit, maybe willing to fight over it, invite her over do it. You don't owe him anything, but she should know better. Even if you keep her, she'll cheat on you next. But if that doesn't matter, oh well.

• 26d

Well I even walked up on her admitting to another coworker that she really likes me

• give her the boot

• 27d

I'm the other guy

• 27d

have in mind she will always have other guys

• 27d

Well the whole situation played out in my mind while we are talking because she seemed really into me even my managers see it